+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merc Montana speaks on leaving Mpire

Thanks

Default Merc Montana speaks on leaving Mpire

I knew it! He is out of the camp.. this sounds like his bitter or something... he didnt even go see rule in jail...
    Last edited by Vinnie; 09-21-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks

dude is never gonna make It big, cmon son
    im murda inc 4eva
    g-unit killa
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out rodger p For This Tight Ass Post:

The Illustrious One (03-28-2015)

Thanks

its sad irv never put any of their albums out young merc has been riding with murder inc for a long time and they never gave him anything. I think this personally was the end of the inc lack of material and shelving all the albums.
    JVIEW

5. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out jview For This Tight Ass Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

fair play to Merc going it alone, hopefully he can get some music out now and good on him also for not "throwing Irv Ja & co under the bus" he could of come out guns blazing like Caddy did, looking forward to new music from him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

Thanks

Merc did get 20k from ja now and then.. i wonder how often if its in a year ja didnt pay him too much lol... but this is kinda sad.. they always say Mpire for life.. or murder inc for life.. then they leave anyways.. yeah but good luck to merc!

9. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Vinnie For This Tight Ass Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Merc did get 20k from ja now and then..
    lol yea he said "nobody ever gave me everything" and then says Ja gave him 20k here and there

11. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

Debut Single Released djmickeydee's Avatar
    Thanks

Is It Me Or That FIRST Song He Played Sounded Like "everything" That Ja Rule Juss Put Out

13. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out djmickeydee For This Tight Ass Post:

Thanks

Merc who?

Thanks

In the end the people who were with you through the hard times are your true friends

Harry O, Irv, Vita, Black Child etc. will be partying and enjoying great times with rule by this time next year when they take over the airwaves again
    "dont risk it ja rule's known for making phat shit"

16. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out a3killa For This Tight Ass Post:

Thanks

well I can respect merc for this interview. I don't know or understand the full situation between them, but I will say he took the smart route in this interview. I give the dude props for realizing that he was basically coat riding (not in a bad way) when he was with ja, and decided to veer off and do his own thing. Unlike Lloyd, merc gave himself some leadway and kept the gate open to come back to mpire if he decided that he wanted to come back. there are a couple of damaging things that he said in the interview though. #1: he said that ja was holding him back. he didn't come right out and put it on ja but that's exactly what he meant because he followed it up by saying my next point. but to say he was being held back is kind of stupid, especially in this day in age where you can start releasing your own shit. ja gave them all the platform to put themselves out there as much as they could afford or as much as their situation would allow them to. And point #2: saying that ja aint the star that he use to be and him and ja are both on the grind trying to make it. Ja will never lose his "star" status, the only thing that he is lacking is his popularity and backing. so to say that kind of is bothersome and then saying that they were on the same level trying to make it is stupid and ridiculous. he's talking like if he were do start pushing his name completely on his own, that he will become more big and quicker than he would have o mpire. I doubt it because he's been riding with them for a long time, and to think that RIGHT NOW is his time to really break out and shine, is kind of crazy. with all that being said, ja better try and find a way to get back on the same page with merc and pull him back in the camp because the stuff that he was previewing in the video and his past work is ridiculous, and that's just my opinion because I know 99% of this site don't like him. either way, ja needs to bring him back. Someone school me up on the status of mpire. right now all im hearing is murder inc murder inc murder inc
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

18. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to brandondizzle For This Tight Ass Post:

didibara (10-21-2013),The Illustrious One (03-28-2015)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information