+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ja Rule's "Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man" Get's New Release Date

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?
    I think the story that media is picking up on was what was sent to them by Ja's publicist or the publishers publicist because its the only part being reported on despite the majority of the first chapter being available for the public to read. as for the story itself well from the media are reporting of what Ja wrote its still the same story Ja & Black have been telling all these years, 50 has a different story its believe who you want

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?
    After all the BS that's been thrown back and fourth between them it seems pretty odd for Ja to just mention this now.
    I mean why wouldn't he have have said it earlier during there conflicts.

Maybe elements of Ja beating up 50 cent are true, but with a baseball bat and crutch, I dunno. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.
    Then again, seeing the way 50 threw that baseball, maybe I am wrong.
    Mirror ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theinc View Post
    After all the BS that's been thrown back and fourth between them it seems pretty odd for Ja to just mention this now.
    I mean why wouldn't he have have said it earlier during there conflicts.

Maybe elements of Ja beating up 50 cent are true, but with a baseball bat and crutch, I dunno. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.
    Then again, seeing the way 50 threw that baseball, maybe I am wrong.
    its not a new story I'v heard it before its always been Ja's version of what went on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
    its not a new story I'v heard it before its always been Ja's version of what went on
    Is this the same altercation where Blackchild stabbed him when someone turned off the lights. Then 50 got an order or protection against them all.
    I recall Ja supposedly in a scuffle with him, but never heard the bat and crutch thing.

I just ordered Unruly via Bookdepository.com, hope it's a good read.
    Mirror ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theinc View Post
    Is this the same altercation where Blackchild stabbed him when someone turned off the lights. Then 50 got an order or protection against them all.
    I recall Ja supposedly in a scuffle with him, but never heard the bat and crutch thing.

I just ordered Unruly via Bookdepository.com, hope it's a good read.
    yea I'm hesitant to say yes it is the same time but I do know of a story with Ja grabbing somebodys crutch & attacking 50 with it as I said not sure if it was the same incident but both did happen if you believe what Ja/Black say

i'v bought off ibooks read the first two chapters & expecting my amazon delivery by friday

Thanks

I heard bout ja beating 50's ass with a crutch years ago,and it was a g unit fan tht told me..i mind looking it up wen he told me and its there,so this story been out since it happened,and some1 talked bout it on Mio b4 aswell
    im murda inc 4eva
    g-unit killa

Thanks

I guess his line in the Rick Ross song "Because I Fucked You Up once, Fucked you up twice, Curtis get off my dick" finally makes sence
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

Ja;s version of the Atlanta incident is a lie. 50 blacked his eye, altho he got sucker punched and he had to perform that night with shades on. He also got his chain snatched in the process and Preme had to get it back for him.

Ja beating 50 in the hit factory a year later with crutches was true but they said Ja was just swinging at everyone because it was dark.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r.u.l.e. View Post
    ja;s version of the atlanta incident is a lie. 50 blacked his eye, altho he got sucker punched and he had to perform that night with shades on. He also got his chain snatched in the process and preme had to get it back for him.

Ja beating 50 in the hit factory a year later with crutches was true but they said ja was just swinging at everyone because it was dark.
    lol ahhahahahaha

Thanks
    Mirror ...

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information