+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09/15/09 Cadillac Tah Says Karma Came To Murder Inc For Bullying People...

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 09/15/09 Cadillac Tah Says Karma Came To Murder Inc For Bullying People...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhpShm92XX0ODP90uX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

that shit about just blaze is crazy

Just Blaze made Rocafella what it was...if u think about all rocafellas big joints....Diplomats big joints..they were produced by Just Blaze......so for gotti to say Fuck Him..is messed up....Irv killed his own damn lable

anyway back to the video...this has to be the realest video ever..like Caddy broke it down...and yall know caddy been my favourite artist on the inc....he spoke the truth..its kinda sad actually...dude said he went from doing vids and performnig with Jlo and faith evans...to getting locked up for weed...

i know thers 2 sides to every story..i honestly wana hear a R.I.P murder inc interview from irv answering all the questions...hear his side of the story as well

MPIREEEE

3. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

sniper (09-15-2009)

Thanks

wowa

i remember Irv sayin in an interview that he would charge people a grand just to talk to him. If they didnt give it to him, he would hang the phone up.

Pandinus Imperator albanian murda's Avatar
    Thanks

Caddy spoke the truth....He was always Loyal no matter what the situation was....But Now we know how it went down and what Gotti did to the Laybel and his artist....I dont know How Murder inc is going to sourvive or whats going to happen in the near future....Im afraid that Ja's album is going to be pushed back again,Dont know why but I just got that feeling

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc laf13's Avatar
    Thanks

sad fucking story... soembody throw this nigga a bone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by albanian murda View Post
    Im afraid that Ja's album is going to be pushed back again,Dont know why but I just got that feeling
    Could it be cuz it's the same cycle over and over again..ja can talk about his album dropping all he wants..why would you actually believe it tho when there's no actual dates, deal, single or anything..aint nothin happening..be lucky if he even drops that rule york mixtape by years end..prolly wind up with anotha atkins files lol

Quote Originally Posted by k_kiss View Post
    that shit about just blaze is crazy

Just Blaze made Rocafella what it was...if u think about all rocafellas big joints....Diplomats big joints..they were produced by Just Blaze......so for gotti to say Fuck Him..is messed up....Irv killed his own damn lable

anyway back to the video...this has to be the realest video ever..like Caddy broke it down...and yall know caddy been my favourite artist on the inc....he spoke the truth..its kinda sad actually...dude said he went from doing vids and performnig with Jlo and faith evans...to getting locked up for weed...

i know thers 2 sides to every story..i honestly wana hear a R.I.P murder inc interview from irv answering all the questions...hear his side of the story as well
    I don't wanna even hear it..prolly only lead to anotha "comeback story" bout the past..and his stories bout hov camel and dmx..with Irv there's only the truth from the other person and Irv's lies about how it went down..had his chances time and time again..now he realizes it's a wrap..and it definitely is karma for him..caddy put that perfectly

And that was real crazy to hear bout Just Blaze..to me he is the person behind most of the roc's hits like you said..I don't get that at all..you'd think there was more to that

8. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out lokivvv2 For This Tight Ass Post:

sniper (09-15-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

FUCK GOTTI

I feel sorry for Caddy mayne, just when u think u homeboyz and then someone do u like that for a man that was all over the world with rappin and holdin it down 4 Murda and then that dude aint got no money so he gotta hustle to get some paper ... goddamn gotti is a fuckin faggot!
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

MIO Loyal
    Thanks

i cant believe they did just blaze like that, that shit was a damn good look for caddy n black.......... like kiss said, jus got credentials and big cred behind him........... damn...........

i guess we may aswell call it official now....... R.I.P...... MURDER INC.......... im just waiting for black child to speak up now.

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

Caddy needs to shut his mouth about Irv....Irv did more for Caddy then any other man could do....he fucking put him on the stage with the biggest stars, Ja and J.Lo, Ashanti etc.

If it werent for Irv he would probably be in jail...or in the streets sucking d1cks for food. All good things has do end, and Caddy should just keep it moving, and isntead of talking slick about Irv and his brother, releasing all kind of old dirt he should think about all the millions Irv and Def Jam has put into his carrer without making it back...he's basically a bad investment...

So caddy...let me give you the midle finger!" because Irv could be a bad dude and hold on to everyones contract on some 50 or Diddy sh1t, but he let the ones who wanted to leave go...so he can't be such a big asshole.
    How can a man like Suge Knight, who is responsible for the deaths of both Tupac and Biggie still be out there?

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

^^its caddy talent that made him go on the stage with ja or jlo or ashanti or whoever else!!!!
    but i believe fuck irv not just about caddy....he is just 1 artist!!!fuck irv cuz he ruined the whole lable..not 1 artist not 2....the whole lable!

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

13. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to toprule For This Tight Ass Post:

jaynice (09-15-2009),murderforlife (09-23-2009)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information