+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ja Rule's "Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man" Get's New Release Date

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Default Ja Rule's "Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man" Get's New Release Date

The book will now be released July 1st and 7 Aurleius will return to Executive Produce a soundtrack to go with it

http://www.murderinc-online.com/?p=980

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Wow! Great news. Im guessing this is the album he was talking about? Or could we be so lucky were getting two? ... :)

3. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Melle For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (05-02-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melle View Post
    Wow! Great news. Im guessing this is the album he was talking about? Or could we be so lucky were getting two? ... :)
    well its still early days, I'd say he still has plans for Genius Loves Company in terms of the direction he wants to go with that, this is a soundtrack to go along with the book so kind of a concept album, telling stories related to chapters in the book could be one way he is thinking of going

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
    well its still early days, I'd say he still has plans for Genius Loves Company in terms of the direction he wants to go with that, this is a soundtrack to go along with the book so kind of a concept album, telling stories related to chapters in the book could be one way he is thinking of going
    I'll be pissed if this soundtrack turns out to be nothing but his version of "The Rose that Grew from Concrete".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I'll be pissed if this soundtrack turns out to be nothing but his version of "The Rose that Grew from Concrete".
    LOL classic post. I hope we get some old unreleased shit to give us a carrear prespective. But I'm sure TVT & Def Jam own all his masters but I'm not holding my breath
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baja_Ma_Dee View Post
    LOL classic post. I hope we get some old unreleased shit to give us a carrear prespective. But I'm sure TVT & Def Jam own all his masters but I'm not holding my breath
    there is no "unreleased shit" apart from anything recorded post mirror all his old material is out there def jam literally bled him dry anything he recorded he either released or was sold to other people, anyway doesnt look like there will be a "soundtrack" I havent seen Ja mention it once it was just Sev who announced it and since then we've heard nothing else apart from 2 "snippets" that were just Sev messing around with samples

Thanks

far too much bullshit there for me to read Baja all I will say is to your opening sentence of knowing enough producers etc well I'v spoken with Buck in person on many occasion and we've discussed Ja's catalogue amongst other stuff and trust me if anybody knows what records a MI artist has that isnt available for public possession its him & he tells me there is no Ja vault, Def Jam bled him dry and you speak of songs for PIL, RULE etc. everything would of been done by Buck during those days weather it was in the crack house or in the hit factory in miami Buck was the engineer they flew him out. BUT I will tell you this, Rick Steele has an abundance of Ja demo's for pop artists that will never see the day because quite frankly if you thought mesmerize was cringy well thats nothing on some of the stuff he has and out of producer/artist trust he would never leak them

9. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

Baja_Ma_Dee (06-29-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
    far too much bullshit there for me to read Baja all I will say is to your opening sentence of knowing enough producers etc well I'v spoken with Buck in person on many occasion and we've discussed Ja's catalogue amongst other stuff and trust me if anybody knows what records a MI artist has that isnt available for public possession its him & he tells me there is no Ja vault, Def Jam bled him dry and you speak of songs for PIL, RULE etc. everything would of been done by Buck during those days weather it was in the crack house or in the hit factory in miami Buck was the engineer they flew him out. BUT I will tell you this, Rick Steele has an abundance of Ja demo's for pop artists that will never see the day because quite frankly if you thought mesmerize was cringy well thats nothing on some of the stuff he has and out of producer/artist trust he would never leak them
    We'll i guess I agree he may not have loads of unreleased stuff from Def Jam but he at least has an unreleased album on TVT. I'm sure it's more raw then anything he's done in recent years, add some Jay-Z & DMX collabos, guest appearances that Def Jam didn't clear, Which is often when people try 3 collaborate with different label artists, I got a feeling he recorded more G-Unit disses then what was released.
    CMC TVT 93-98? featuring Mic Geronimo, Royal Flush, Darcsyde, Tragedy Khadafi, Hussein Fatal, Kadafi, Big Pun, Jay-Z, Sauce Money, Jaz-O, DMX & Hoodratz
    Jay-Z, DMX & Ja as Murder INC album (I know something had to of gotten recorded before egos clashed
    CMC TVT/Def Jam 2002
    War CDQ feat. Pras
    Unreleased song of Jay-O Felony's Whatcha Gonna Do, I believe it's called Till The Death Of Us
    What Would You Do Remix Marriah Carry feat. Ja Rule, Shade Sheist, Nate Dogg
    Unreleased Crooked I collabo for Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
    Unreleased Charli Baltimore collabo from The Diary
    Unreleased Hussein Fatal collabo from Death B4 Dishonor, hitemup.com has the song & all of his album but has never leaked it. They also got a Fatal & Fat Joe collabo
    Nas collabo for God's Son (Only reason MI production was cut from GS is Nas was afraid of 50 at the time LOL)
    Left Eye collabo from the NINA album
    Rumors of a Kurupt collabo for Against The Grain
    I hear Chaz Williams of Black Hand Entertainment has a hardcore Demo he recorded at his studio. Only track leaked is Represent. I believe Ty Fyffe, Sha-Self & Doc Holiday from Darcsyde handled production. Probably 3 to 7 is the standard demo. Jay-Z & DMX did the same. Chazz capitalized on it with his Black Gangsta OST. Soundtrack to a movie he never made.
    a recent rumor claims Ja was on Paid the Coast To Be The Boss but snoop took him off because of his Suge Knight affiliation. The main reason Dre & Em were so cool with 50 beefing with Ja
    IT's also known that Supreme called in a favor from Ja for his unreleased Crime Partners Soundtrack
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

Thanks

Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Now i see media is focusing unruly cause ja told the story how he beat up 50 twice. Man i dunno if ja's story is 100% accurate what yall think?
    I think the story that media is picking up on was what was sent to them by Ja's publicist or the publishers publicist because its the only part being reported on despite the majority of the first chapter being available for the public to read. as for the story itself well from the media are reporting of what Ja wrote its still the same story Ja & Black have been telling all these years, 50 has a different story its believe who you want

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information