+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/13/12 MIO Exclusive** Seven Aurelius Interview 2012

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Niceee!! Cant wait pil2 now!!! Im going trough some hard times in my life 2 right now so im hoping to get some strenght by listening pil2. Thats the thing about ja rule... Even white kid from finland can relate to his music ja has done so much good to me.. Even if hes speaking about hoods and stuff u know i dont know anything about ghettos guns etc but jas music i can realete!! Man i know pil2 is going to be classic!! Great job with the interview!!
    all da best man, hope da PIL helps u out
    Pray for the day, My pain goes away............

18 months aint dat long..............

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Moist Murderer For This Tight Ass Post:

Vinnie (02-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

Thanks vinnie, hope everything turns out ok
    Mpiiiiire

4. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Eimz_T For This Tight Ass Post:

Vinnie (02-14-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

props on the interview, that mandela analogy is spot on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-14-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012),Redd (02-14-2012)

Thanks

Big ups to that question about the "Nobody But Us" track. I new 700 was gonna say something to the effect of "it didn't fit the record".

The highlight to me on that interview was speaking on the already leaked songs we've all heard and comparing that formula to Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I realize now that Rule & 700 is somewhat tryna duplicate that in their own way. BUT!!! what made Kanye's album special was that the leaked songs were not official. Once Kanye's album was released, about 5 songs were somewhat different from the leaked records which made his album STILL worth buying and listening to. So if anything, the songs 700 released is hopefully just a small DEMO sample and most if not ALL the songs on PiL 2 have been tweaked.

But listening to all the songs that have been released, watching the RLF video and then listening to the "Pray For The Day" snippet in the midst of reading 700's comment about Ja Rules PiL 2 alien concept makes me ready to purchase the album come Feb. 28.

The fact that majority of the hip hop folks is all about exploiting ballin', clubbin, being a bouse.....Ja Rule being the innovater that he is, always takes a left whenever everyone goes right. And he's doing so by saying Fuck Fame!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

8. The Following 4 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Lexx_Luciano For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-14-2012),djmickeydee (02-14-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012),lokivvv2 (02-14-2012)

Debut Single Released djmickeydee's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Eimz...I Wanna Say Without The "Typical Mickey" Comment

You Are The Best Thing That Happened To This Site...I Appreciate The Things You Do For Us Even If They're Small Things...This Interview Is The SHIT...And Your The Best For Getting This To Us

@Dermo...You Have A Winner...Love This Site...I Appreciate You For Building This Site SO We Can Do Whatever We Want(Bitch, Argue, Rant, Rage) Whateva...It's Because Of You We're Here...Thanx Dude

Now Without All The Mushy Comments I Can Get Back To The Real

This Interview Is Everything I Was Waiting On...700+...You Are A Visionary...And I Hope Other People See It Too...I Have A Lot To Say But I'mma Leave That Shit Right There

MIO 1 Love Yo

10. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to djmickeydee For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-14-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012),malik689 (02-14-2012)

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

i love all the records on the album but my favorite one is To The Top just wait until that hit the internet and the streets everybody go love that and listening to the beat you can tell diddy was behind all of that. i'm actually expecting this album to sell well and if it do 50 go be mad and start dissing him but who gives a fuck. fuck whookid too his bitch ass got mad because a dj opened up playing ja rule. and finally shout out to the boss ricky rozay for being the only star rapper that wanted to appear on #pil2 a superstar remix needs to happen with him

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx_Luciano View Post
    what made Kanye's album special was that the leaked songs were not official. Once Kanye's album was released, about 5 songs were somewhat different from the leaked records which made his album STILL worth buying and listening to. So if anything, the songs 700 released is hopefully just a small DEMO sample and most if not ALL the songs on PiL 2 have been tweaked.
    thats what is happening here what we've heard apart from RLF & Parachute aren't the finished versions of the tracks superstar is completely different to the superstar we have heard

Debut Album Released On The Inc malik689's Avatar
    Thanks

THANKS EIMZ y DERMO

14. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to malik689 For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-14-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012)

Thanks

Great interview! I have the utmost respect for 7 for his involvement with PIL2. This album would probably not be a classic without Ja & Sev working together.

I was really disappointed to read that 7 doesn't want to drop his own album, but hopefully he'll change his mind some day. My hopes were up that Hello, M.A.K.E.L.O.V.E.T.O.M.E., Children-O-Men, She Got A Girlfriend and all those dope tracks will drop on an album or at least leak in CDQ. I still bump the radio/web rips sometimes. It would be a huge waste if he doesn't release them.

16. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Maxter For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-14-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012)

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

thanks eimz and dermo for the hard work you guys have put in it is much appreciated by me and others...

just a side question: Correct me if i am wrong cause im not tryin to be a dick, but why do they and everyone keeps going crazy about worldstarhiphop's views? i thought they views were fake? i mean thats what ive heard as a rumor.. is this true?
    Last edited by solja134; 02-15-2012 at 02:01 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to solja134 For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-15-2012),Eimz_T (02-14-2012)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information