+ Post New Thread
Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245
Results 2,441 to 2,446 of 2446

Thread: 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Even though i don't care about sales, anywhere from 10k to 50k is possible in my opinion. Anything more than that would be a welcome surprise.

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out ajthegreat For This Tight Ass Post:

adamantiumstar (02-28-2012)

Thanks

Ustream Link
    Ja Rule
    Join us at 12am EST on @Ustream http://t.co/1Jt9qBSi for the #HappyBdayJaRule party
    Updated about an hour ago via TweetDeck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eimz_T View Post
    "Ja Rule is selling 200% over what we expected. We need More Product immediately." Best Buy Message to Fontana +700.
    I know I'm late to the party on this quote, but I made the same statement on Facebook a few hours ago... I pre-ordered my copy on PIL2 along with some other items on 2/16/12. As of right now I have yet to receive any shipping notification (and I live in the States). With that, I decided to check Best Buy tonight. I didn't expect to find any copies as the album was NOT featured in the weekly sales flyer and the music section is literally a tenth of what it once was. In fact, my Best Buy hasn't carried a Ja Rule cd in probably 5-6 years. With all of that said, I went in and of course, didn't see any copies. I decided to dig through the "J's" hoping for the best, and sure enough was lucky enough to find 3 copies of the album behind some other craptastic cd. My guess is that my store got in between 3-5 copies total. I bought one copy and moved the rest to the front and center of the display. I think that this cd was largely under ordered, and people just figured no one would ever purchase it which has lead to the above statements.

5. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Havok For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

^lol nice. i used to go to music stores..get all the ja cds and front face them all over the store haha...did the same whenever he was on the cover of xxl/source/vibe. ahhh the high school days of being a complete fan boy haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7. The Following 4 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-29-2012),Eimz_T (02-29-2012),Havok (02-29-2012),Maxter (02-29-2012)

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

thats strange day joint is fire...i heard it yesterday and here i am back here!

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

9. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to toprule For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-29-2012),Eimz_T (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toprule View Post
    thats strange day joint is fire...i heard it yesterday and here i am back here!
    welcome back

11. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

toprule (02-29-2012)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information