+ Post New Thread
Page 189 of 245 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2446

Thread: 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    White crazy people!
    u should stick around man...ur fun
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

solja134 (01-19-2012)

Thanks

^^What do you expect from someone who still belives in a ja rule comeback?? not intelligence! No way!

oh wait feels like i'm talking to you all!! awww sorry folks
    why so serious?

Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

4. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to M.A KINGDOM For This Tight Ass Post:

schthi3 (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-19-2012)

Caught IG's Attention The Joker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M.A KINGDOM View Post
    why so serious?
    It's all these years of pushbacks and stepbacks...its making me real nauseous :eazy::eazy::eazy: i tend to be a little sarcastic too... see its called waiting for a ja rule comeback sindrome

6. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to The Joker For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (01-19-2012),Flash (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-19-2012)

Thanks

It's all these years of pushbacks and stepbacks...its making me real nauseous :eazy::eazy::eazy: i tend to be a little sarcastic too... see its called waiting for a ja rule comeback sindrome
    and the cure for that syndrome would be....? visiting ja rule's fansite? i just dont understand...this whole thing seems like it would be a spectacular waste of your time.

on a different note; more than once in the last few pages, someone has said "lets stay on topic". while that is sound advice, it has been largely ignored by the members. this, more than anything is proof that we need the shoutbox back, rather than creating bedlam in threads that would normally consist of informed discussion. thank you for your time :)

8. The Following 6 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Redd For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (01-19-2012),elcuppan (01-19-2012),M.A KINGDOM (01-19-2012),malik689 (01-19-2012),Moist Murderer (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    and the cure for that syndrome would be....? visiting ja rule's fansite? i just dont understand...this whole thing seems like it would be a spectacular waste of your time.

on a different note; more than once in the last few pages, someone has said "lets stay on topic". while that is sound advice, it has been largely ignored by the members. this, more than anything is proof that we need the shoutbox back, rather than creating bedlam in threads that would normally consist of informed discussion. thank you for your time :)
    no it needs yall banned... im sick of arguments and shit thesee og mio members are putting in this page.. fuck off.. man mio needs new members bad... these old cunts are fucking this site big time and im sick of it not that it matters.. i wanna discuss about rule, not this shit yall making just listen what dermo is saying... now BACK TO THE TOPIC!! AND shoutbox is not coming back dermo said that already.. respect dermo and ja rule and mpire!!!

10. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Vinnie For This Tight Ass Post:

Havok (01-20-2012),malik689 (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

shoutbox what ? all i know is Bring Back Ja

12. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

solja134 (01-20-2012)

Caught IG's Attention
    Thanks

Just listening to

I am just releazing how good that album is! Spun a web, parachute, rlf, black vodka, superstar etc. !
    It looks like PIL2 is gonna flop but I am 100% sure that the album that Ja releases after his sentence is gonna be huge!! With Seven he has a beast on the production. If everything goes right Irv Gotti could help him a bit more as the new Def Jam president.

14. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out baba88 For This Tight Ass Post:

solja134 (01-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    no it needs yall banned... im sick of arguments and shit thesee og mio members are putting in this page.. fuck off.. man mio needs new members bad... these old cunts are fucking this site big time and im sick of it not that it matters.. i wanna discuss about rule, not this shit yall making just listen what dermo is saying... now BACK TO THE TOPIC!! AND shoutbox is not coming back dermo said that already.. respect dermo and ja rule and mpire!!!
    you mad?

Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

16. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to M.A KINGDOM For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

18. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

M.A KINGDOM (01-19-2012),solja134 (01-20-2012)

Caught IG's Attention The Joker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post

Try harder i liked u better when u offended me i only visit MIO to get some laughs, to have fun =) and i'm totally having fun I even like ja rule i just want to get y'all mad and the best part is that it works :eazy::eazy::eazy:

Vinnie still the same retarded lolol some things never change smoke some weed dude, do some drugs :eazy::eazy:

20. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out The Joker For This Tight Ass Post:

solja134 (01-20-2012)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information