+ Post New Thread
Page 180 of 245 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2446

Thread: 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius954 View Post
    I HONESTLY haven't heard anymore than you have. Don't even care anymore. I'a see and hear it when erbody else does. Thats why I keep comming to MIO. I gotta MIO jones:):):) Thats bad
    Yeah I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Seven has been very quiet lately, I miss him lol! Hopefully it's not a bad sign.

Thought you might have been at the listening session in NYC, since ur Marcus' biggest fan!
    Mpiiiiire

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    no grind no shine and man is down are one of the worst ja rule joints ever...
    you niggaz dont grind like me thats why you niggaz dont shine like me... are you crazy thats my joint right there lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

3. The Following 5 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to M.A KINGDOM For This Tight Ass Post:

adamantiumstar (01-15-2012),Dermo (01-15-2012),elcuppan (01-16-2012),Moist Murderer (01-16-2012),Westside (01-16-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M.A KINGDOM View Post
    you niggaz dont grind like me thats why you niggaz dont shine like me... are you crazy thats my joint right there lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MPIREEEE

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

maybe they are to you "Mr. Negative" but theres lots of people who still havent got to hear those joints and maybe they will like it and it will get them linked onto his other songs...

A Time EP coming soon.... adamantiumstar's Avatar
    Thanks

lol them songs are hot....beats are fresh to death....."ouh ouh assassin de la police"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solja134 View Post
    hes been on such a huge hiatus i expect that hes got a ton of songs recorded... he should have at least 5 or 6 albums in the vault. i think that it would be dumb to release RP as a mixtape if it was intended for an album release (like someone suggested) RP sounded pretty nice. but man theres a ton of songs that i heard that he hasnt offically release on a mixtape that he could release instead.

just to name a few feel free to add more:

Stacks - Ja, Merc, and Chink

No Grind No Shine

Imagine Remix

Press on

Man Is Down

The Life

Ruleyork Swagger

I'm Ready

It's Still Murda

Yeah, I know we know these songs but WE know them but if you were to go to anyone at work or school, they never heard any of those songs... i think if he got an official dj to host it and get all the songs i mentioned plus the ones i didnt out there into separate mixtapes he could really generate a good buzz. Also all the Merc, Harry-o, and Life mixtapes he should really get them promoted cause it seems like all those songs went to a waste recording them since not that many people heard them.

Pic's of all the material I've been able to gather since 2005. This doesn't include the final 2 versions of the "Mirror" album, plus I'm sure there's a lot more. Some of this may have been released, some are guest appearances, but the point is that this is just the material that's available online... lord knows how much more exists behind the scenes.

Last edited by Havok; 01-15-2012 at 06:19 PM.

8. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Havok For This Tight Ass Post:

solja134 (01-15-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $tate View Post
    Was about to invite on BBM but then paused when I saw #loveshow
    2797E3CE add me bro
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***™©

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

^^^ with all these songs he has in the chamber he should use all of that to promote himself... hes got enough songs for years that many people have not heard. i dont understand why they wont release these for promotion but i think it will be a good idea. and they are all different styles/genres which makes it even better...

Thanks

i need a little PIL!
    Pray for the day, My pain goes away............

18 months aint dat long..............

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

no.8 on hiphopdx
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***™©

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

13. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (01-17-2012)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information