+ Post New Thread
Page 145 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2446

Thread: 10/01/11 The Official Pain Is Love 2 /Anybody Update Thread Version 2

Recording Debut Album wudeva123's Avatar
    Thanks

Track is hot, snippet version was better IMO, Rule brought more energy to it although this mastered version isn't a big screw up like the mastered spun a web or not having rule on the hook of NHT. I don't like the decision to release another track though especially with the date moved to Feb 28. Please No More leaks from Pil2, only RP or mixtape stuff. I hope Ja can still sell some copies even with so much of the material out there.

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Song is dope, but if they really want to keep releasing leaks to make up for these infinite push backs, release some stuff from RP.

Caught IG's Attention ReadTheBible's Avatar
    Thanks

Ja Rule was trending on twitter for about 10 min lol
    God Bless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out ReadTheBible For This Tight Ass Post:

wudeva123 (01-02-2012)

Recording Debut Album wudeva123's Avatar
    Thanks

At this point with 4 mastered tracks (Spun A Web, Parachute, RLF, NHT) I believe no new material should be released, the 3 singles should be Parachute, RLF & NHT. I believe these 3 are sufficient evidence for people to buy the album, regardless of pushbacks and standbys and what not, there are 3 bangers to promote as singles. I know the plan was supposed to include superstar and black vodka as singles but those mastered versions should not be released till the album drops, trying to avoid a "Food and Liquor". On another note Sev has been under attack for his business acumen but the personal stuff is overboard. Rule wouldn't have trusted sev with the project if he didn't believe he had his best interest in mind. And from the mastered versions we've heard 3 of the 4 songs in my opinion have been excellently produced (never could get into the new spun a web). Just please don't release any more material I mean die hard fans are begging you not to give us more music in hopes that Rule can gain support from non MIO folk. Speaking for myself and I'm sure some others after 8 years we really just want to say thank you for the work you & rule & co have done by spending our hard earned cash on the project. Thanks

6. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out wudeva123 For This Tight Ass Post:

Havok (01-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReadTheBible View Post
    Ja Rule was trending on twitter for about 10 min lol
    we made it:eazy:
    "dont risk it ja rule's known for making phat shit"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I know parachute would get praised

but this much

i'm shocked

Thanks

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Ja was trending, but 97% of those tweets were shitting on him lol. Doesn't take away from the fact he has been dropping hot music.

Caught IG's Attention ReadTheBible's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajthegreat View Post
    Ja was trending, but 97% of those tweets were shitting on him lol. Doesn't take away from the fact he has been dropping hot music.
    Nahh i actually stopped reading bible and read about 100's of the tweets it was bout 50-50 not 97% lol
    God Bless

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

parachute is the best song on PIL2 that I've heard...but I still think Black Vodka has the potential to be the biggest hit...with the right promo and timing...that song could crack billboard hot 100 top ten easily.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information