Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Murder Inc DISS

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

Default New Murder Inc DISS

This is too funny

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

orlando..is that you?...who ever that is..he is 8 years late with that diss anyways
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

one, Im not wasting my time even clicking, cuz Murder Inc is dead and this boy is madd late. secondly, hell no, that dont even look like me. I got facial hair, Im bald/buzzed cut, and this fool rocking hats sideways like TI.... Ever since I heard "I Used To Love HER" back in 99, Ive always worn my hat normal. Fuck that gimmick shit, "swag" is what I smoked when I was in tha hood last week.
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elcuppan View Post
    orlando..is that you?...who ever that is..he is 8 years late with that diss anyways
    kinda looks like orlando but older lol

wtf is this shit lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

what was with the dudes facial expressions after his first 'verse', irv should sign him up

Thanks

Everyone wondering why wayne sells so much? because people like this dude think hes cool, so they go piercing they eyebrown and shit. They not so much for what wayne is saying, but what hes doing and how hes looking. They want to be cool.. haha

7. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Melle For This Tight Ass Post:

brandondizzle (09-11-2011)

Thanks

^^^i wish i could give you props like 3 or 4 times. that was real man.

on another note, this was pretty intertaining. i wonder what sparked him to make this freestyle 10 years after the fact. dude must have just gotten out of a coma or something. i think i'm gonna post this diss on merc montana's facebook and see his reaction lol...
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

9. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out brandondizzle For This Tight Ass Post:

Melle (09-11-2011)

Thanks

it seems this dude is on fly shit, i want that too lol
    2012 is not the end of the earth, this is the RECOVERY of Hip Hop n Rap

Body>>>>Black Vodka

Mmmpire

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    kinda looks like orlando but older lol

wtf is this shit lmao
    HE LOOKS ORDER? IM IN MY 20s, THIS KID JUST TURNED 18! I HAVE 2 SHAVE OR ILL GROW A FULL OUT BEARD, THIS KIDD JUST GREW THAT LIL MUSTACHE LAST WEEKEND.

Okay, really, stop it, slime. Tha only thing this kid has incommon with me is our skin tone... I dont do no piercings, I aint a batty boy nor do I got $10,000 chunk of diamond 2 put in my ear [tha only time you should put anything in your ear, FACT] I dont bang 5, I aint Blood; however, I do fucks with People Nation.

This Kidd

Tha Gorgeous StoopKidd aka Kidd Koogi aka Mysself

Not only do I have brown eyes, this kidd looks like Hitlers Youth [blue eyes, blonde hair]

If you saying I look like tha Perfect Race, you got me fucked up, chuchhhh that

matter fact, tha only time he comes close 2 lookin like me is when Kilo licks my face in frozen frame

^^ Notice tha Five O'Clock shadow, which Young Casper doesnt have....

Wheress Baja at? Im sure he'd have a problem with this kidd calling his label [Ill take with a grain of salt that he's also tha sole rapper, CEO, and President of his so called label] Blood Money Records... Since, you know, Baja was all about Blood Money Entertainment...
    Last edited by kayitosway954; 09-11-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

12. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out kayitosway954 For This Tight Ass Post:

Moist Murderer (09-11-2011)

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

People got too much time on their hands these days lol

14. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out jaFan4ver For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (09-12-2011)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information