+ Post New Thread

Thread: Making of Always on Time

Pandinus Imperator albanian murda's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Making of Always on Time

Sorry If someone posted it before but I never saw this video and to be honest I really didnt know that Always On Time had a "Making Of"....

2. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to albanian murda For This Tight Ass Post:

jjr (07-10-2011),M.A KINGDOM (07-09-2011),O-James (07-09-2011)

Thanks

yeah they made a making the video back when mtv was on jas dick also the diary episodes and others,I remember watching it when it first aired so long ago i feel old as shit LOL

Thanks

props man tht was dope kinda got me sad for a moment shame times like these we wont get back in the music biz with rule n them and props to rule i dint no he sed that hes not about big name features and stuff bk in the day i fort that was just his excuse now cuz no one wants to fuck with him so big respect to rule for showing the up and coming talent love...its murdaaaaaaa (rule voice)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

Thanks

i never seen this, props for albanian....this video make me remember the old good times, always on time is that song!

Thanks

I never knew there was a Making the Video fo this; damn shame

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

yea i miss the old ashanti. old versions of people i miss. even the old lloyd lol. and it didnt get the part where they show michelle rodriguez!!
    Mind right. Heart right.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information