+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 06/04/11 MIO EXCLUSIVE - 7 Aurelius Interview 2.0

Thanks

I agree a pushback will be greater

as 7 said if it was just RP then it would be june 7th but they made pil2 instead

RP is a good but PIL2 is going to be this jaw dropping masterpice

looking/listening at everything so far I was thinking to myself at the end of this year MIO is going to have arguments of VVV vs PIL2 , that's how much I believe in this album
    "dont risk it ja rule's known for making phat shit"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out a3killa For This Tight Ass Post:

MostWantedDale (06-05-2011)

Debut Album Released On The Inc malik689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a3killa View Post
    I agree a pushback will be greater

as 7 said if it was just RP then it would be june 7th but they made pil2 instead

RP is a good but PIL2 is going to be this jaw dropping masterpice

looking/listening at everything so far I was thinking to myself at the end of this year MIO is going to have arguments of VVV vs PIL2 , that's how much I believe in this album
    same black vodka alone gives me an erection

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

good interview thanks a lot!

one thing 7 should realize is that MIO ppl do respect and understand that we need to be patient... but dont promise a starving african some food today and then tell him that hes not gettin fed today and that his food is coming soon...

5. The Following 7 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to solja134 For This Tight Ass Post:

a3killa (06-05-2011),elcuppan (06-06-2011),M.A KINGDOM (06-05-2011),Moist Murderer (06-07-2011),MostWantedDale (06-05-2011),relentless (06-05-2011),S3M1R (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malik689 View Post
    same black vodka alone gives me an erection
    Superstar>>>>black vodka

ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

With everything being said about Pil2 can we just get RP for right now? lol or just the full version of Brothers Keeper...I know I know ive said it a million times but I know I can jam the fuck out to that song! ANTHEM!
    Pov City Gang/Paper Chasing Goon!!!

Life ain't always what it seems my youngins
    Please believe strugglin always provokes to hustlin...

Music Page

Evil Dead Hip-Hop Vol.2 This Summer.

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Nobady but US shuld be the main fucus now. alwys on time plus whoa = nobady but us. muwaaa

9. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out overall For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

yuuuup......this is dope...really impressed.....relent...u outdid urself mayne... u straight "ja rule'd" that one ...congrats ..

im hyped
    #PIL2-FTW
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

11. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-05-2011)

Thanks

major props for this relent shit is a masterpiece itself why aint u doing jas album artwork hommie haha but i aint that fussed about a push back a mean sure am dissapointed only cuz i want the album in my hands right now lol but shout out to sev for addressing everything +700

Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

13. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out M.A KINGDOM For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-05-2011)

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc laf13's Avatar
    Thanks

so its not coming out ever is it?

Thanks

nice interview...

I wonder if "Nobody But Us" is gonna top "Weekend Girl" tho...

The title in itself sounds like a huge heartfelt joint. Lookin forward to that.

I knew Ja Rule was dat superstar artist he was. All of the negative shyt brought the best outta him to be honest. I always tried to appreciate other artist like Kanye, Drake, Wayne, Jay-z like how I do Rule but damn there Rule is the whole package. Being that Rule hooked back up with 7...one of the architects of the classic Pain Is Love....no one really has the right to question 7 or Rule with the push back date. I know its for the best let alone they wouldnt disappoint if they needed extra time to create another classic.

So if anybodys thinkin' about comitting suicide based on how life is right now in this world....think twice because PIL 2 & Renaissance Project is coming!!! lol...i know ya'll don't wanna leave this earth without hearing another classic from Rule & 7.
    Last edited by Lexx_Luciano; 06-05-2011 at 09:47 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Lexx_Luciano For This Tight Ass Post:

Moist Murderer (06-07-2011),relentless (06-05-2011)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information