+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 06/04/11 MIO EXCLUSIVE - 7 Aurelius Interview 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ReadTheBible View Post
    stop kidding yourself kiss
    everyone on this forum is tryna wrap their hands around how things are gonna work. How many singles, how much time, how many features, and everything else how this album needs to be.

up until just a couple hours ago...no one even knew why the pushed back the date. The forum was crazy. People pointing fingers at any and everything.

The point is, Wether we want to believe it or not, They have a plan to excute this album. They as in everyone who is involved. By the time the actual day comes wen this is in stores, More ppl will know about it...There will be amazing videos, there will be a marketing/promotion tool.

As of right now, there is none of that. SO how do u believe that an album comming out on June 7th, without those essential things, will be more successfull than an album comming out at a later date, with all those essential things? Just because he said june 7th at some shows in europe doesnt mean he cant change that. This is the best move possible for PIL2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MPIREEEE

2. The Following 11 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

$tate (06-04-2011),aurelius954 (06-04-2011),Dermo (06-04-2011),lokivvv2 (06-04-2011),Moist Murderer (06-07-2011),MostWantedDale (06-04-2011),Propz (06-04-2011),relentless (06-05-2011),rodger p (06-04-2011),S3M1R (06-04-2011),Westside (06-04-2011)

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

well said kiss... but i was just thinking 7 says it himself... 60 days it takes for them to put up the album after its been handed him... doubt its been handed in yet... we could be waiting 2 more months yet!!!

they knew right there it wasnt coming as well... just stating!!!

Thanks

well done relent

guess every1 kinda knew the album would be delayed

dnt care coz the songs i heard so far frm the album r dope

n if this push back gonna make the album better so b it
    im murda inc 4eva
    g-unit killa

5. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out rodger p For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-05-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_kiss View Post
    everyone on this forum is tryna wrap their hands around how things are gonna work. How many singles, how much time, how many features, and everything else how this album needs to be.

up until just a couple hours ago...no one even knew why the pushed back the date. The forum was crazy. People pointing fingers at any and everything.

The point is, Wether we want to believe it or not, They have a plan to excute this album. They as in everyone who is involved. By the time the actual day comes wen this is in stores, More ppl will know about it...There will be amazing videos, there will be a marketing/promotion tool.

As of right now, there is none of that. SO how do u believe that an album comming out on June 7th, without those essential things, will be more successfull than an album comming out at a later date, with all those essential things? Just because he said june 7th at some shows in europe doesnt mean he cant change that. This is the best move possible for PIL2
    ^^cosign...ppl needa have faith in the process and those involved...is it disappointing we have to wait longer yes...but at the end of the day they are working as hard as they can to put the most into the project as they can before he goes in...I would much rather get the best album possible maybe a few months later with record label support than just a rushed iTunes download...if the quality is what they say and the RLF vid is as epic as it sounds I would think Fontana will get behind this and not drop the ball

Major props to Relent for doing this and giving MIO a voice...love the imagery...you're a true artist bruh...appreciate all the hard work you put in to put this together...great job with the interview getting the answers we been waiting for and thanks to 7 for clearing things up

7. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to lokivvv2 For This Tight Ass Post:

k_kiss (06-04-2011),relentless (06-05-2011)

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

thanks RELENT...I dun wna sound negative

but here it goes realistic release date: JULY 25-AUG 10

ANYTIME AFTER THAT CONSIDER IT FOREVER SCRATCHED

9. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to gmoney13 For This Tight Ass Post:

aurelius954 (06-05-2011),relentless (06-05-2011),S3M1R (06-04-2011)

Thanks

nice read, props, but they knew in april that they wouldn't make june 7th (60 days) yet they were both still saying it in may........anyway now we know and i CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!!!! GONNA BE EPIC

11. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Jdogg For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-05-2011)

Thanks

Pil2 2020!!!!
    LUCKY JACKSON

Caught IG's Attention ReadTheBible's Avatar
    Thanks

Kiss it wasn't just some Shows in europe June 7th was EVERY SHOW and ja did a lot of friggin shows in a lot of places - It was on every interview he did, every radio show he was on.....I hope i'm totally wrong, but I can just see 2-3 months from now when it will drop, there will be no buzz around it at all, or barly any buzz.

Yeah because of the push back the album will be a lot better, the videos will be even better. Im happy as shit about that, I'm for the push back bc it's better for me. Tho all I'm saying is the advertising won't be there watch and it will drop his sales in half...soo good for us true fans, bad for them

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

i hope he hasnt forgot about snippets on the 7th of every month and please do not give us a date until the album is mixed n all that shit is done.

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

guys i have been around the industry..got friends working on different record labels.

I have not even read the entire interview but my brain tells me.

ill put all release dates questions to rest:
    If it is not out JULY 25-AUG 15 WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ORIGINALLY, ITS FOREVER SHELVED.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information