+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/04/11 MIO EXCLUSIVE - 7 Aurelius Interview 2.0

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Im not trying to argue points!!! i just told it stright up what happened from my point of view... No one was upset about the amount of time an effort being put in to the album that was never the case an is beyond the point... read why ppl were mad... i explained that as best as i could above!!! Everyone knows they were pushing hard for the june 7th date as best they could... but when u lying constantly sayin june 7th all the time... your fans aint completly stupid an can read between the lines an clearly see that aint the case... of course people gonna say shit about u why wouldn't they??? they feel they are loyal fans who go out of their way to tell friends, family an strangers the same detail which gets passed on to us... from them.... So basically when people feel they being lied to, treated as inferior an stupid betrayed, disloyal information or whatever... people gonna say shit... Same as Gotti got bagged out hard he didnt cry bout it... an nope i wasn't on that one!!! basically i dont really care for the beating around the bush excuses used here.... How many ppl were asking if the date was going to be changed an how many ppl were just ignored or told the same bullshit date??? then when people vent their fustrations on MIO they finally think oh maybe we should give em some info now... why act all emotional now... get a grip!!! u got ya props where they were deserved an u gonna get critized if its deserved to deal with it everyone else has too... that life... an Fuck yall but thats keeping it real...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    They say "THE BEST WAY TO COMPARE THIS IS: PAIN IS LOVE IS=THRILLER AND PAIN IS LOVE 2=PURPLE RAIN"
    S3MIR had it right. There is no comparison between PIL and Thriller as actual music, he's just saying PIL was Ja's Thriller...meaning his masterpiece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

S3M1R (06-04-2011)

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

in my first post i gave them there propz where it was dues so thats all i have to say!!! again well done RELENTLESS on the Interview looks classy... an thanks 7 for taking the time out to address the situation... Also maybe u should get a MIO account an put us in our place from time to time since u browsing anyways!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

^all good man, no need to continue. you got your point across and I understand... there's two sides to every coin tho, people are going to have different stances on this and thats fine. hopefully this interview helps you all clarify which stance you want to take...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

MostWantedDale (06-04-2011)

Thanks

Great Job relentless and ty to 7 for taking time out to do this and be honest with us. That is all we wanted.

P.S- Ill be stealing some of that artwork to make a new sig and avatar
    Last edited by DeReK I.N.C; 06-04-2011 at 12:08 PM.

8. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out DeReK I.N.C For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-04-2011)

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

The only stance is to sit back an wait till it drops lol... wait for it to pop up on Itunes pre order list!!!

I just didnt see it being that hard as propz said to give us a fall back date... even if it was a month with out the exact day... least we could tell people june, july or August whatever without looking foolish... an even now we still left just as clueless lmao... oh well

Caught IG's Attention ReadTheBible's Avatar
    Thanks

good job relentless - ehhhh another push back, still no date. I mean I'll wait and still buy album....but I think it really sucks for them..Everything promoted the concerts, the shows he went too was all June 7th.....Now with Ja gone how is anything going to me advertised?? Just stinks such a great album is going to be sold to 1,000 people b/c of push backs and no advertising

11. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out ReadTheBible For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-04-2011)

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

You did good. Major. major props.

13. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out aurelius954 For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-04-2011)

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

It will still be advertised... will prob be advertised alot better!!! we may get that trailer lol... plus the vids Ja shooting are gonna speak for advertisement... listen to that To The Top... shit speaks for itself... stright To The Top... nothing like that out or been out for a while... that unmastered leaked version even shits on Im On One!!!

Caught IG's Attention ReadTheBible's Avatar
    Thanks

Advertised how??? Only way it could get good public notice is if JaRuleVEVO is the one uploading the videos

16. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out ReadTheBible For This Tight Ass Post:

S3M1R (06-04-2011)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information