+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/04/11 MIO EXCLUSIVE - 7 Aurelius Interview 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

they tried, and worked their asses off for june7th...for Us...and only FOR US

That alone gets them a round of applause.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MPIREEEE

2. The Following 10 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

adamantiumstar (06-04-2011),Eimz_T (06-04-2011),elcuppan (06-05-2011),Lexx_Luciano (06-05-2011),lokivvv2 (06-04-2011),Moist Murderer (06-07-2011),MostWantedDale (06-04-2011),Propz (06-04-2011),relentless (06-04-2011),S3M1R (06-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by notorious View Post
    The whole reason why people were upset in the first place was because THEY were saying 7th of june, when they could have said in the first place... We not sure, we not rushing it coming soon!!! No one was critical about the efforts of those involved in the process of this album... not that im aware of!!! See when u feed a lie an drag it on it grows an negativity builds from it an thats exactly what happened.... I dont think anyone is, or was mad/angry if the date was gonna be changed... just think the fans at MIO wanted a bit of honesty..... Thats why we thank u for going out of ur way to give us that honesty!!! THANK U 7!!! & THANK U RELENTLESS did a dope job on this... we are all looking forward to hearing this masterpeice an wish 7 an Ja... The whole Mpire crew the best... an All the sucess in the world!!!
    I dont think they lied at all.

Alot of people what like when when when and they said you know what we can do this by the 7th of June.

Then they started making bangers and more bangers got caught up in the recording process and mixing producing process next thing you know they was like damn...we need some videos now Ja doin the videos and 7 is puttin the final touches on it so I dont think they even knew that the process would be longer than intended.

Atleast we know its there.

I just hope they and we clear this up for people so they dont hit the stores June 7th with disappointment.
    Pov City Gang/Paper Chasing Goon!!!

Life ain't always what it seems my youngins
    Please believe strugglin always provokes to hustlin...

Music Page

Evil Dead Hip-Hop Vol.2 This Summer.

Thanks

But then again you do need a pushback date to fall on so people in general arent like whatever with it and dont pay it no mind.

Music Page

5. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Propz For This Tight Ass Post:

MostWantedDale (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

I knew this was gonna come!!
    Relent big ups maaayne u a creative mawfucka haha !

Now i see what the delay was/is 7 and RULE started workin to late on PIL2, lets hope Fontana aint fuckin it up when Ja gets in.

But SMH comparin albums to Thriller thats something peeps should neva eva do!

RULE=RULE and nobody fuckin else!!!
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

7. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Westside For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_kiss View Post
    they tried, and worked their asses off for june7th...for Us...and only FOR US

That alone gets them a round of applause.
    That was about time since we waitin since 04/05
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

great work!

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

10. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out toprule For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (06-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    I knew this was gonna come!!
    Relent big ups maaayne u a creative mawfucka haha !

Now i see what the delay was/is 7 and RULE started workin to late on PIL2, lets hope Fontana aint fuckin it up when Ja gets in.

But SMH comparin albums to Thriller thats something peeps should neva eva do!

RULE=RULE and nobody fuckin else!!!
    they ain't comparing it with Thriller, they say what Thriller was for MJ, PIL is for Rule.
    Last edited by S3M1R; 06-04-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    ...It's Murda Inc Fo' Life...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by S3M1R View Post
    they ain't comparing it with Thriller, they say what Thriller was for MJ, PIL2 is for Rule.
    They say "THE BEST WAY TO COMPARE THIS IS: PAIN IS LOVE IS=THRILLER AND PAIN IS LOVE 2=PURPLE RAIN"
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Propz View Post
    I dont think they lied at all.

Alot of people what like when when when and they said you know what we can do this by the 7th of June.

Then they started making bangers and more bangers got caught up in the recording process and mixing producing process next thing you know they was like damn...we need some videos now Ja doin the videos and 7 is puttin the final touches on it so I dont think they even knew that the process would be longer than intended.

Atleast we know its there.

I just hope they and we clear this up for people so they dont hit the stores June 7th with disappointment.
    COME ON SON... if it aint on no pre order list for Itunes then it was clear it was not coming... have u seen how far their pre order list goes way past june 7th last time i checked bro... an yeah if they getting caught up on finishing touches etc etc etc... its quite clear they know it aint going in on time... no need to spit the wrong date over an over!!!

Thanks

They stopped sayin June 7th for awhile everyone else is pushing that. Your just lying to yourselves if anything.

Music Page

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information