+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05/18/11 *NEW Exclusive* Mpire Online Interview with Ja Rule

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

he should really drop it on june 7th. like he said, that is the optimum time for exposure. i look back and see this pattern of ja getting this opportunities of exposure, but he never capitalizes off it. eg: one blood remix, mafia music remix etc. if ja is chasing perfection before he ever does something, then he'll be waiting a long time. perfection just isnt a human quality...there will always be the next thing that u can analyze and nitpick about...itll never end. just put it out and have faith. otherwise u kill any sort of momentum u have going

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

very true. he gotta get it out june 7th and he can b picking his moment then for r project
    Pray for the day, My pain goes away............

18 months aint dat long..............

Thanks

Thank you Eimz. Goooood shit!! Props props.
    Mind right. Heart right.

4. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to O-James For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (05-20-2011),Eimz_T (05-20-2011)

Thanks

@relent yessir indeed people will have mixed thoughts already if momentum is killed over and over. i respect rule for taking his time though cuz we get the best and true fans deserve it, but what if he comes undone? cuz the interview had me thinking. i aint telling things to Rule but hopefully he manages to get things done before he goes in i have faith.
    Mind right. Heart right.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

I think Ja just really has a vision for this album and it's really annoying him that he's got such a small time frame to get it done, i think he's almost fighting against that date.

I feel quite bad for him, after the show we had a brief conversation about the album and obviously the importance of June 7 and he said this (paraphrasing)

"It's really frustrating because it feels like I'm making the best music of my career, and all of a sudden i have all this momentum. It feels like everything is coming together right now and jail couldn't come at a worse time."

I can't remember what he exactly said, we weren't recording it. but he just seemed really frustrated by the timing. I think "never had time" might express all of this - I haven't heard it, but that sounds like what it's about?
    Mpiiiiire

7. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Eimz_T For This Tight Ass Post:

Moist Murderer (05-20-2011)

Thanks

i feel dat frustration, hes on fire right now. any chance da fuckers cud put jail off for 3 months....., nah, dat wud b too good!

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

he already been pushed back, if he went inside in april we would of had a inferior quality album in my opinion. He is rushin to meet June 7 imagine if he had to meet April.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

it wud probly hav been r project then, there wud hav been no point startin pil2 then

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eimz_T View Post
    I think Ja just really has a vision for this album and it's really annoying him that he's got such a small time frame to get it done, i think he's almost fighting against that date.

I feel quite bad for him, after the show we had a brief conversation about the album and obviously the importance of June 7 and he said this (paraphrasing)

"It's really frustrating because it feels like I'm making the best music of my career, and all of a sudden i have all this momentum. It feels like everything is coming together right now and jail couldn't come at a worse time."

I can't remember what he exactly said, we weren't recording it. but he just seemed really frustrated by the timing. I think "never had time" might express all of this - I haven't heard it, but that sounds like what it's about?
    tru, but like u said in another thread...would we even be hearing this music if it werent for the jail date? on one hand its a curse cos it limits his time, on the other its a gift cos it got him working harder and as a result his work became more inspired.

Thanks

the gift and the curse!

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information