+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/22/10 Its Official...Harry O's Best Verse in 2 years!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

Default 12/22/10 Its Official...Harry O's Best Verse in 2 years!

A little street video...please dont complain that it wasnt a million dollar budget...its nothin serious

But...Finally...Harry-O spitting on this track was the Harry O that i was rocking with back in the day...My dude rhymin on this one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MPIREEEE

2. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (12-24-2010),elcuppan (12-22-2010),gwopboi7 (12-30-2010)

Thanks

haha i just shown this to elc cudent be botherd posting it props kiss yer h.o goes in he needs to spit like this all the time

Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

4. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to M.A KINGDOM For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (12-22-2010),gwopboi7 (12-30-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

"The money in the front, but we count it in the back.....Diddy on the jack...well tell him...Ill call him BACK!"

oldschool H-O cocky flow...dope shit

MPIREEEE

6. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (12-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_kiss View Post
    "The money in the front, but we count it in the back.....Diddy on the jack...well tell him...Ill call him BACK!"

oldschool H-O cocky flow...dope shit
    word

Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

i love this man....harrry doin his thang i aint mad...MPIRE!!!
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

video is private now

10. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (12-22-2010),Westside (12-23-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dermo View Post
    video is private now
    u'd b happy to know i was in the middle of downloading it when it wasnt private..and then i cancelled the download hahaha sorry
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

Thanks

private
    Pray for the day, My pain goes away............

18 months aint dat long..............

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elcuppan View Post
    u'd b happy to know i was in the middle of downloading it when it wasnt private..and then i cancelled the download hahaha sorry
    The Lesson today is if we can download it do it, i missed this by 30 fuking mins and im a fan of H O, smh at missing him finally doing something

14. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Capo Di Tutti For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (12-23-2010)

Platinum Selling Artist gwopboi7's Avatar
    Thanks

thats bull shit... Lol... Im hearin all this talk about how good this verse is and how this the old h.o. And now i cant hear it 4myself... Lol... Damn thats cold shit..

no matter how dark it getz tha sun will always shine again...

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information