+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07/13/10 Man is down (full)

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 07/13/10 Man is down (full)

accordin to ja's twitter this single will re-mixed again

" Man down had to get mixed again the drums weren't big enough record coming this week!!! "
    Il y a environ 10 heures via TwitBird

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

2. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to toprule For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (07-13-2010),lokivvv2 (07-14-2010)

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

track is hotttt but the beat is annoyin alittle bit

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

produced by Ron Browz......Good street single...but THE DRUMS needa bang harder...im mad at myself for listenin to it....Hope rule puts out the final version soon!!

The beat during the 2nd verse and at the end is dope

MPIREEEE

Thanks

The last bit actually reminded me a little of Swizz Beatz beat, pretty cool, definitely worthy of being a street single

Pandinus Imperator albanian murda's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely needs to be Re-Mixed.....and yeah its worth being a street single

Banned
    Thanks

i like when he starts singin he still got it he just needs to show it more

Thanks

the track is hot but not a banger...

Thanks

Beat sucks. I hate the "man is down" going on in the back round. Lyrically....man Idk. Maybe I just don't like new Ja. He hasn't done anything since R.U.L.E that has REALLY impressed me. Maybe I am just tired of Ja....Idk....maybe I am just growing tired of Ja. not sure. But I will find out if this album is ever released if I am even a fan of the dudes new music.
    Top 5 Rappers
    1:Nas
    2:Em
    3:GZA
    4:Joe Budden
    5:Kid Cudi

Thanks

this is the lyrical shit i wanna hear!!! i knew nigga was keepin the good ish behind closed doors...after hearing this joint, i actually think ja got a plan...could be wrong but the quality of this song that ja just dropped is somthing serious. and him actually NOT releasing when he said he was gonna to fix the track and then ACTUALLY drop it a week later, means he on a mission...

and im diggin the singin just to prove a point...lol, cuz that sing shit was not called for...get under them skins pimp lol
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

Thanks

Definetly needs to be mixed properly but not bad for a street single. Some parts of it just sounded like noise too much was going on at once but other than those parts it was pretty good

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information