+ Post New Thread

Thread: Perkins Will Sit Out Game 7 With Torn Knee Ligaments

Thanks

Default Perkins Will Sit Out Game 7 With Torn Knee Ligaments

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5294006

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

honestly, it doesn't matter who starts. either way that hurts the celtics BADLY...but depending on which bench plays for boston tomorrow will depend on if him being out is a plus or not...but just off of team vs team talk, it hurts boston. cuz now it gonna be either sheed startin or big baby. with sheed, he's not going to give u a lot of minutes but play in big spurts, and when he's on gasol he's an easy foul to pick up, so he more than likely will be in foul trouble. big baby depending on how he decides to play tomorrow will be day and night. he'll either be an effort player and get a lot of garbage point pluse the few plays that get called for him or he will look like a lost dog out there. then late 2nd quarter and late 3rd quarter early 4th, kg and who ever starts along side him are gonna need rest and all they have after them 2 will be sheldon williams, and all he does is nothing out there so, pretty much its all about who shows up tomorrow. and how well the lakers play defense
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brandondizzle View Post
    honestly, it doesn't matter who starts. either way that hurts the celtics BADLY...but depending on which bench plays for boston tomorrow will depend on if him being out is a plus or not...but just off of team vs team talk, it hurts boston. cuz now it gonna be either sheed startin or big baby. with sheed, he's not going to give u a lot of minutes but play in big spurts, and when he's on gasol he's an easy foul to pick up, so he more than likely will be in foul trouble. big baby depending on how he decides to play tomorrow will be day and night. he'll either be an effort player and get a lot of garbage point pluse the few plays that get called for him or he will look like a lost dog out there. then late 2nd quarter and late 3rd quarter early 4th, kg and who ever starts along side him are gonna need rest and all they have after them 2 will be sheldon williams, and all he does is nothing out there so, pretty much its all about who shows up tomorrow. and how well the lakers play defense

Yeah I agree it hurts them badly esp. defensively but really this is an indictment on their front office for these garbage guys they brought in off the bench..shelden williams is trash..sheed has been a disappointment..and big baby at least gives you effort off the bench but is limited and shouldn't be starting for anybody let alone game 7 of the Finals..and even across the board..Nate Robinson aint gon get it done..I would much rather have Eddie House..at least he was consistent from 3..that trade was a fail too..as was the Marquis Daniels signing..who hasn't even moved from the bench this whole playoffs..Boston better put they all into this tonight cuz I can't see them getting back here without changing their style up and making major changes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information