+ Post New Thread

Thread: Has Game been "Ja Rule'd" ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Default Has Game been "Ja Rule'd" ?

According to AHH Game's album has been pushed back but "should land in stores this Summer" after having 3 release dates this summer pushed back June 15th then 29th then July 6th are we seeing a similar pattern to The Mirror ?

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/06/02/22243932.aspx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

negative...it may resemble the same pattern but they are in 2 completely different spaces as far as where they sit at in the game. no one know's y ja rule's ablum get pushed back for 2 1/2 years and then falls off the map of albums. im sure the game has a legiamite reason comin from his label as to y he gettin pushed back, and i doubt it has anything to do with not havin a enough fans or not gettin enough hype.
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

3. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out brandondizzle For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (06-04-2010)

Thanks

smh caling it "ja ruled"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

nah...Games album bein pushed back 1 week..and then another week....but jas album got pushed back from November to January...to march...to June....to August....and then repeat that cycle for 3 years

MPIREEEE

6. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out k_kiss For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (06-04-2010)

Thanks

I've heard "Thank Me Later" and I can tell you in my opinion... VVV 2010 should be the most anticipated album of 2010. Thank Me Later did not impress me for the simple fact that i've heard Drake's past mixtapes. And it sounds like another Drake mixtape. I've only had one run through with the whole album so maybe imma have to listen to it again to get a different opinion. Ja Rules smart tho. He knows how to leave us hangin with enuff material thats NOT BRAND NEW besides his lyrics over classic beats. That way...once VVV 2010 drops, everything is fresh! I believe thats how mixtapes should be done. Or in the case of Newz, he drops a mixtape full of hot shit say every year?

Thanks

Hopefully game takes advantage of the time he is given and makes this album better. cause the shit that has been leaking has SUCKED
    Top 5 Rappers
    1:Nas
    2:Em
    3:GZA
    4:Joe Budden
    5:Kid Cudi

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx_Luciano View Post
    I've heard "Thank Me Later" and I can tell you in my opinion... VVV 2010 should be the most anticipated album of 2010. Thank Me Later did not impress me for the simple fact that i've heard Drake's past mixtapes. And it sounds like another Drake mixtape. I've only had one run through with the whole album so maybe imma have to listen to it again to get a different opinion. Ja Rules smart tho. He knows how to leave us hangin with enuff material thats NOT BRAND NEW besides his lyrics over classic beats. That way...once VVV 2010 drops, everything is fresh! I believe thats how mixtapes should be done. Or in the case of Newz, he drops a mixtape full of hot shit say every year?
    haha..smh..thank me later is hott...

and no , no ja rule album will ever b anticipated, cause ja rule never has a buzz lol ...

rauce is what im anticipating!!
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

Caught IG's Attention murderforlife's Avatar
    Thanks

He follows his idol Dr.dre, so just like dre is doing with detox keep pushing back the album and keep pushing back the album, so he's really Dr.dre'd lol IMO.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k_kiss View Post
    nah...Games album bein pushed back 1 week..and then another week....but jas album got pushed back from November to January...to march...to June....to August....and then repeat that cycle for 3 years
    3 years??? i believe it's 5 to 6 years
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elcuppan View Post
    haha..smh..thank me later is hott...

and no , no ja rule album will ever b anticipated, cause ja rule never has a buzz lol ...

rauce is what im anticipating!!
    smh at elcupan bein' " scope'd "

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information