+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/03/09 MIO Ja Rule Interview 2009

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J-loc View Post
    Have u guys seen him recording like any new tracks no one has heard yet i mean dont tell i dont want no spoilers just like any new material that sounds classic

he recorded a few tracks while we there one of them being his verse on 'amerikka' and we've heard allot of records thats he's recorded over the last year or so but he spent allot of time listening to beats also, so we can say that he is actually working and not just sitting around doing nothing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Dermo For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (11-04-2009),Propz (11-06-2009),toprule (11-05-2009)

Thanks

what about father forgive me video?
    Renegades

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

that only happened since we came back so we don't know anything about it. and yeah, it's safe to say that Mpire is on its grind
    Mpiiiiire

5. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Eimz_T For This Tight Ass Post:

elcuppan (11-04-2009),toprule (11-05-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Kick Ass Work my peoples....im damn proud of MIO...yall killed it..super interview..best ja interview ever haha real talk..im excited that the deal is official and maybe the fact the he got full ownership might push him to work harder,,i wouldnt rule mpire and ja out..ja will put allot off his hard earned money i think into promo etc for vvv2010 so im confinent everything will b right,the ball is in his hands...MPIRE THE MOVEMENT,,lets go...we could just be witnessing the the start of something great,,,
    once again thanks...
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***™©

Bring Back I.G

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

7. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),relentless (11-06-2009)

Thanks

who is empire signed to ??? maybe i miss read it but i didn't see who they signed to :s

Platinum Selling Artist bena2005's Avatar
    Thanks

nice job on the interview

but like they say, talk is cheap
    so he really gotta act

10. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to bena2005 For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-05-2009),Eimz_T (11-05-2009),relentless (11-06-2009)

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks

Dope interview. Read that shit like a setwork book lol

So he obviously didnt say who he signed to but I take it that its not major else he would have mentioned it...

12. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to $tate For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-05-2009),Eimz_T (11-05-2009),relentless (11-06-2009)

Thanks

some of his answers kind of lost me like the michael jordan one for instance...and ya'll almost lost control of that interview with that "bottom of the barrel" bullshit lol, but all in alll, this interview was STILL on point. any news from ja is good...so props to all the big dogs on this site for makin it happen
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

14. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to brandondizzle For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (11-05-2009),relentless (11-06-2009)

Thanks

and who on this site knew that ja wasn't signed to murder inc until just recently after the trial?
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx_Luciano View Post
    The interview every MIO fan has been waiting to hear Good job! So Rule was never signed to Murder Inc. It seemed like Rule wants us to believe that he's still tight with Gotti .....:glare: And iunno if its just me, but somehow I ain't really takin Rule's coming soon comments that serious anymore. lol...i just read it like it's typical news from the Lounge section. Curious to see how this Mpire movement is gonna blow....he also made a good point on Lil Wayne popping up everywhere & people not being tired of him. I was actually lookin forward to Rule shedding some light on the whole Murder Inc. situation with LLoyd / Caddi / Gotti / etc.
    just commenting about ur mpire movent part.
    i dont think the ways that ja is pushin that group AT THE MOMENT, that the movement is gonna be big. he has to have some solo artist to who can break off of the "ja rule artist" name and make they own name to carry that record label. cuz if im ja, im gonna sit back and think that i need to have me a artist or 2 who can push this label by theirselfs cuz i dont plan on bein in the game that much longer...especially if vvv 2 is his last album

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information