+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/03/09 MIO Ja Rule Interview 2009

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brandondizzle View Post
    and who on this site knew that ja wasn't signed to murder inc until just recently after the trial?
    i didn't know myself honestly I always knew his deal was with def jam but thought it was def jam/murder inc turned out to be def jam/top dawg

Quote Originally Posted by brandondizzle View Post
    some of his answers kind of lost me like the michael jordan one for instance...and ya'll almost lost control of that interview with that "bottom of the barrel" bullshit lol, but all in alll, this interview was STILL on point. any news from ja is good...so props to all the big dogs on this site for makin it happen
    I dunno if I caught that question on video but if I did watch his reaction he didnt take offense to it his reply was a humoured answer he knew what we meant by it and was happy to then answer the question

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

^^^yo, dont it seem like ja rule is tryna like,idk the word, i'll try "sway"...dont u feel like ja and camp is like swayin on with one answer and pursuin another? i mean anybody can respond to this. i also feel like he's coverin things up. things that imo dont need to be covered up, and could possibly help him in the short and long run. if ja was never apart of murder inc (contract wise) y was that never talked about or ever exposed seein as though ja petrayed himself a murder inc artist. idk ya'll, im just thinkin right now...just curious. i always think that im gonna eventually put the puzzle pieces together and make the big picture but it seems like i got puzzle pieces for different pictures and tryna put them together ya feel me?
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

i think ja allowed it to be assumed (and even publicized) that he was a murder inc artist as part of his deal with gotti, that way ja helped build the murder inc brand (after all, didn't he own some of it?)
    Mpiiiiire

Thanks

can somebody please shed some light on the whole top dawg thing?

i really don't understand? what and who top dawg is?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

top dawg is irv's production company
    Mpiiiiire

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eimz_T View Post
    top dawg is irv's production company

it doesn't make sense... so Ja is signed to Irv's company? and not to his own or Murder Inc.?

Platinum Selling Artist bena2005's Avatar
    Thanks

irv had it all rigged since the beginning what a betch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

yeah, its pretty hard to understand how things was ran officially with irv and ja...
    been down since "holla holla" aint ever faded from my dude ja, got all his albums, and knows everything possible to know bout my dude, so if u got somthin to say bout me...all u can say is "I'M DOWN" murda!

Thanks

all i can say is good interview. we gotta read between the lines and shit.
    Mind right. Heart right.

10. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out O-James For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (11-06-2009)

Debut Single Released djmickeydee's Avatar
    Thanks

yea well i tell ya what...this interview damn near opened up my eyes on some shit.

i just like the part where they was tellin him were gettin fustrated about him "startin shit and takin a hiatus"....that shit ain't cool to us...i mean fa real...i know rule is one person but got damn...that video shit..fan interactive shit was on point i think so.

he needs to do more shit like that...i mean he ain't showin his face nowhere else...i mean we don't need to be up the dude ass 24/7...but still...we been sittin around long enough to know exactly...what the fuck does he do all day?

"i'm in the studio makin this classic album...stay tuned"....cmon man..we've heard that shit like what 4 years ago...damn near 5...and i kinda sound bitter but i'am.

i mean really...dude has the talent to be a lil wayne in the game right now..if not better cause just like he said in his interview...he's a writer..and he writes in detail....how many rappers in the world that say they can do that(besides eminem).

and i agree with him...that's one of the reasons i'm drawn to ja...cause he talks about diffrent shit than ordinary artist...i mean...T.I. does it to..but not to the point where i can relate to it...and t.i. is a great writer 2...he just don't touch on every subject like ja does.

so when i say "beautiful by eminem" remindes me of "sing a prayer for me by ja rule" is simular...that means they did a great job on those particular songs..cause it's somewhat alike.

i don't know man....

12. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to djmickeydee For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (11-06-2009),toprule (11-06-2009)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information