+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/03/09 MIO Ja Rule Interview 2009

Thanks

great interview... I've always been waiting for that.

the future looks promising, Rule sounds very hopeful.

thanks to everybody that was involved in making the interview possible.

vvv2010 lets go.

2. The Following 4 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to The Illustrious One For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),djmickeydee (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-03-2009),relentless (11-04-2009)

Thanks

LOL @ whoever did the interview tried to see if Ja wouldn't acknowledge Hov's Empire State of Mind......

ESOM is a very huge single in NY.....

I know Ja and Hov have mutual respect for each other, even during their little conflict thing....

Rule need to remix ESOM.... I need to hear it.

4. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to The Illustrious One For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),djmickeydee (11-04-2009)

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc mpire's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the interview. Great work. I dunno though, seems like I'm one of the few being still skeptical? An ancient Chines proverb goes something like "patience is a bitter plant but its fruits are sweet". I'm afraid that in Ja's cases its fruits are rotting (meaning I just don't see him coming back from such a long hiatus and so much hate all around). I just feel that the only ones that care are, well how many, maybe 20 or so of the active members of this site? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Ja doing big again, but damn, times change... And dropping 1 mixtape a year is just not gonna do the trick. Forgot who of yall said it, but I like to bring it up again: "you know you fucked up when your mixtape gets pushed back..."

Also, that Lil' Wayne shit was just b.s. There is definitely such a thing as oversaturation and it least I noticed that a lot of people ARE tired of Wayne's shit (that outta-tune, styrofoam-cup-filled-with-syrup voice). I furthermore felt like Rule tried to avoid speaking on certain topics. Anyway, Im not pessimistic, just speaking my thoughts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 6 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to mpire For This Tight Ass Post:

D-block fan (11-05-2009),Dermo (11-04-2009),djmickeydee (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),Propz (11-04-2009),relentless (11-04-2009)

Thanks

Real talk Mpire but to me ja could atleast drop a song here or there and not have one ever 3 months like u said about the mixtape every year cause its pretty bad when ur songs get purposly leaked it seems like dude is really stuck in a rut not being able to put a a song of his own not a remix his own song that often just for the hell of it and not have to worry about it being a banger or a hot track cause look what they said about rule 3:36 that it was a waste and look at it its a classic i just hate the fact of wondering when i come on MIO hmm i wonder if ja dropped sumthin new today like amerikkka that came outta nowhere if he wants numbers put out music here and there make urself noticed not with street heat videos and twitter just put out some music shit even a freestyle sometimes yall were right us Rule fans is gettin frustrated but hes only human
    Pov City Gang/Paper Chasing Goon!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life ain't always what it seems my youngins
    Please believe strugglin always provokes to hustlin...

Music Page

Evil Dead Hip-Hop Vol.2 This Summer.

8. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Propz For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009)

Thanks

This was a great interview.

10. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to tjjohnson For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),relentless (11-04-2009)

Thanks

great interview guys. lol but yall shouldve told him the 3 disc thing has been done already, he mightve decided to do 4 discs instead lol

12. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Redd For This Tight Ass Post:

Eimz_T (11-04-2009),relentless (11-04-2009)

Thanks

TY for this interview and having the gutz to ask the Hard Questions. Best Ja Interview in a long time

14. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to DeReK I.N.C For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),relentless (11-04-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

props dermo, we finally got it up! lol. the interview was amazing. big shout to mr. atkins, we took up his entire night when he shoulda been recording haha. stay tuned for a continuation of the interview......

16. The Following 7 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),elcuppan (11-04-2009),mpire (11-04-2009),The Illustrious One (11-04-2009),toprule (11-04-2009),yommie (11-05-2009)

Debut Album Released On The Inc toprule's Avatar
    Thanks

^^a continuation!!!!
    things cant get better....thanx for the huge great interview..i guess the 2n part would be more about his comin music in future!!
    propz again...to all wo are involved in makin this great interview!!

Niggaz need to read the manual
    To seperate your housewife from a hoe
    Cause there's no rules to this shit here
    Am I makin myself clear?
    What she don't know won't hurt her y'all
    So keep big pimpin on the low
    Cause there's no rules to what I do
    And I know, hoes need love too

THE MANUAL

18. The Following 3 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to toprule For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009),Eimz_T (11-04-2009),relentless (11-06-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by relentless View Post
    props dermo, we finally got it up! lol. the interview was amazing. big shout to mr. atkins, we took up his entire night when he shoulda been recording haha. stay tuned for a continuation of the interview......
    Have u guys seen him recording like any new tracks no one has heard yet i mean dont tell i dont want no spoilers just like any new material that sounds classic
    Pov City Gang/Paper Chasing Goon!!!

Life ain't always what it seems my youngins
    Please believe strugglin always provokes to hustlin...

Music Page

Evil Dead Hip-Hop Vol.2 This Summer.

20. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Propz For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (11-04-2009)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information