+ Post New Thread

Thread: NBA-Michael Redd Out For The Rest Of The Season With Torn ACL, MCL Tendons

Thanks

Default NBA-Michael Redd Out For The Rest Of The Season With Torn ACL, MCL Tendons

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3859546

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

this really reallllly reallllllllllly sucks for the bucks..........not even just their chances of a playoff birth this season...but their status as a franchise moving forward....he's getting paid lots of money...and they will be stuck paying him even tho hes hurt...no chance to really throw out his contract in a trade...or pick up some free agents...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MPIREEEE

Thanks

They really gon struggle for the play offs this year without him... Good news for the Knicks though
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Thanks

^^Yeah like Kiss said, this is worst case scenario for them. I remember reading about trade rumors with Redd right before this happened, the Bucks GM was saying he wouldn't be traded due to them wanting to do everything they could to make the playoffs and restore their fans faith in the franchise. Well, without him now they're screwed both ways. Sessions can fill the void somewhat but he's not Redd and they'll likely struggle to do anything. I was actually kinda surprised they were in the mix for a playoff spot to begin with. If the Knicks make the playoffs, D'Antoni will def. be coach of the year.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information