+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is most overrated?

Thanks

Default Who is most overrated?

K so instead of those "lupe is overrated" threads where we just argue back and forth about one artist, tell us who the most overrated artist is to you personally.

to me, its gotta be lil wayne. understand, i don't dislike wayne, but i just can't understand how he got so big. his voice sounds like he's still going through puberty or has a cold or something. i think i like dude's image more than i like his music. i like him as a celebrity, but not as an artist so much.

so what about the rest of you?

Thanks

Lil Wayne I think... And Biggie
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

lil wayne pac jay z and ja rule but only on these boards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Chopz
    Eyebagz - Perhaps my complete opposite? Lyrically Possesed by demons with evil intent

Originally Posted by Franchize The Kid
    Stop Doing Them Drugs Son, Would Be A Shame To See Sum1 With Your Talent OD... Real Talk

Banned
    Thanks

wats up wid ja lol im not saying the dude is the greatest but i like his music n i relate to him the most same wid pac as for jay he's kewl but im not on his dick like others but i respect him cause he has put in work as for lil wayne he's aiight

to me the media hypes 50 like he's the shit n eminem but other than that i dont really give a fuck i listen to em both just dont rate em as highly as mtv would thats for sure

Thanks

Em is a lyrical genius... He'd wrap circles round 95%+ dudes
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Pandinus Imperator albanian murda's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Jay-Z
    2.T.I
    3.2 Pac

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolai View Post
    Em is a lyrical genius... He'd wrap circles round 95%+ dudes
    bro u got guys just as good as em lyrically imo anyway im just saying the media is on his dick like he's the only rapper out there

A Time EP coming soon.... adamantiumstar's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would say 50 cent even if I got nothing personal against the guy.......

Thanks

same as Redd, dont hate Lil Wayne, I bump a bit of his stuff (well dont really have a choice, hes on everything lol) but dont see what the hype is about..

Debut Album Released On The Inc murda mami's Avatar
    Thanks

wane is soooooooooo overrated, i dont even understand wots hes sayin half the time, n him using the vocoder is too much

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information