+ Post New Thread

Thread: Godfather 2 Due in February for Xbox 360, PS3, PC

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Default Godfather 2 Due in February for Xbox 360, PS3, PC

Electronic Arts Friday confirmed the upcoming release of Godfather 2, which promises open-world action and bird's eye strategy.

Similar to the first game, Godfather 2 features an original story using characters from the movie, with events unfolding in 1960s Florida, Cuba, and New York.

But rather than resting on its GTA-clone laurels, Electronic Arts is introducing an additional strategy element to the game called "The Don's View," which allows players to oversee the entire world from afar as they grow the family business.

"Running an organized crime family in a world defined by family loyalty is something that we felt could introduce a new strategic element to the genre," said executive producer Hunter Smith. "That is what the 'Don's View' is all about -- it's so unique, it could fundamentally change the rules of open-world games by blending action and strategy to create something entirely new."

The Godfather II is scheduled for release on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC next February.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/14962...60_ps3_pc.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Recording Debut Album FuckThePolice's Avatar
    Thanks

They better make it fucking good, 'cause I was dissapointed with the first one. I still played it through though, but thats because I'm a die hard Godfather fan. I wonder how they gon' build the game around the Hyman Roth and Michael rivalry this time. Shit imagine they make US kill Fredo? Damn. I actually cant wait.. but they better make it good or I'll be fucking pissed.
    FUCK THE WORLD CAUSE IT AINT QUITE READY FOR ME

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Thank you! murderinc is so helpful answering my many questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information