+ Post New Thread

Thread: Jay-Z showcases Oasis rap attack at Kanye gig

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Default Jay-Z showcases Oasis rap attack at Kanye gig

Rap's comeback king Jay-Z has confirmed reports he's working on an 11th and final Def Jam album by premiering a new song at pal Kanye West's show in New York on Wednesday night.

The revered MC took the stage during West's Glow in the Dark concert at Madison Square Garden and performed a segment from a new song he called Jockin' Jay-Z, which he explained he had recorded recently in Hawaii.

The track appears to partly chronicle the rap heavyweight's Glastonbury festival performance, and his war of words with Oasis star Noel Gallagher over the headlining spot.

Gallagher attacked Glastonbury organisers for booking a rap star to headline the event, insisting there was no place for the genre at the festival.

Both Gallagher and Jay-Z have since ended their brief feud, but in his new song Jay-Z raps, "That bloke from Oasis said I couldn't play guitar/Somebody shoulda told him I'm a f**king rock star."

According to reports, Jay-Z chose to showcase the new song at West's New York concert because the Good Morning rapper created the beats for the track.

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna...ml&e=l_news_dm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

he says it on tht video link i posted when he sings new track from blue print 3 jockin jay z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Pray for the day that your pain goes away, And for the time we wasted on goodbye, Cant get back the time but you stay on my mind, Forgive me for the lies and all the tears you cried...

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Thank you! Weebly is so helpful answering my many questions.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information