+ Post New Thread

Thread: Trick Daddy Slides Over To Cash Money

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

Default Trick Daddy Slides Over To Cash Money

It's been a turbulent year for Trick Daddy, one in which saw the Miami rapper depart from his long-time home, Slip-N-Slide Records. In this SOHH exclusive, the southern hip-hop staple opens up about leaving Slip-N-Slide, his new deal with Cash Money and why Trick still loves the kids.

Last fall after nearly a decade of being the flagship artist of Slip-N-Slide records, rumors began to circulate over Trick's discontent with the label. According to Slip-N-Slide CEO, Ted Lucas, the root of the rapper's displeasure stemmed from several disputes with how parent label, Atlantic Records, handled his last project, Back By Thug Demand. The album's lack of sales resulted in Trick's departure...

"Now, there's no one to blame," Trick told SOHH. "No one holding me back and nobody trying to come up off me. Trick is now a grown man. Trick has moved on in life. I sleep better, I think clearer and I'm still going to give you the hits."

Today, Trick is finally at peace. Recently, launching his own imprint Dunk Ryder Records, the Miami bad boy has aligned with Cash Money Record's Bryan"Baby" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams in a joint venture deal to release his group, The Dunk Ryders. Comprised of Iceberg Billion, Lil Fella and Soup - Trick's younger brother, who is currently incarcerated- the deal with Cash Money is one step in Trick controlling his own destiny.

"I'm signed to my own independent label now, [and] I plan to release my next album independently so I can own something," Trick explained. "I don't own none of the masters and I did seven albums. It's [was] like you already got rich off me, at least can I get my masters? Now, I'll be able to own all that and control my own destiny!"

With his future solidified, the "Mayor of Dade County" continues to give back to the community through his Trick Luvs Da Kids Foundation. Armed with the mantra - children do not have to be a product of their environment - the charity's mission is to inspire, aid and encourage underprivileged youth to achieve a better quality of life through educational, social and musical development.

"Trick Luvs Da Kids is my foundation where I see the kids, feed the kids, give them school supplies during that time of the year and give them Christmas presents," he asserted. "We have big toy drives with a lot of my rich friends. I wish I could get Oprah to come down here and help the organization this Christmas. It doesn't have to be thousand of toys, but something that can be felt. Something that will make somebody smile and cry in the same emotion."

As of press time no date has been scheduled for The Dunk Ryders' upcoming CD.

Source: SOHH
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

That real cool,Cash Money now got 2 rapper representing the FL, and he get to own his project now.Good luck to him.

Thanks

Glad to see that. Trick is actually one my favorites doin it right now

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

Good for him. It's smart that he's keeping his next project independent cuz I'm still not sure Cash Money is a great situation unless you're Birdman or Lil Wayne.

Thanks

I'm glad for Trick. I can't wait for another album from him.

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Recently I read on this Cryptocurrency Blog, if I'm not mistaken it was Blog.Switchere.com, that in addition to exchanges, you can invest in investment companies, the principle of which resembles deposits of ordinary banks. Have you heard of this?
    You give away part of your bitcoins and receive 15-30% monthly. There is a double benefit: the percentage is constantly growing and at the same time the bitcoin rate is rising. What do you think of it?
    Last edited by fppeols; 10-03-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

OMG, My fav. I can't wait for another album too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aridwyn View Post
    OMG, My fav. I can't wait for another album too scp-096
    Same here. Can't even wait.

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Guys, I agree with you. This is really cool. Cash Money now has his own project and he has 2 rappers. I hope he succeeds because it is not as easy as it might seem.
    Guys, what do you know about the services where you can order essays and homework? I need an ethics assignment help. I have not used such services, so I don't even know where to apply for help. What do you advise?
    Last edited by fppeols; 11-30-2020 at 01:46 PM.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information