+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has a record ever made you shed a tear?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

Default Has a record ever made you shed a tear?

There are some records that are so powerful that you just get caught up in the emotion of it. This might be an uncomfortable topic for some people, maybe even stupid to some, but i think if a movie can cause you to shed a tear, a record most certainly can.

ima be real and say life goes on was one of those records for me, same with freedom by ashanti. i think if you are experiencing losses in your life at the time you hear these kind of records it amplifies its power.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out relentless For This Tight Ass Post:

adamantiumstar (03-21-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

oh ya big time, only one i think of right now tho is passion of RULE, toward the end of that song it always catches me
    Mpiiiiire

4. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Eimz_T For This Tight Ass Post:

relentless (03-21-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

^forgot about passion. add that to mine as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I think this is a good thread.

I've been waiting on the song that can make me "cry" or "shed a tear" but haven't heard it yet. It might be the content of the song, of the melody that would do it... One song that came close is "Diary" of Alicia Keys. That piano melody nearly touched the right string, but not yet.

If there eventually would be a song that could do it, that would be the ultimate song for me, you know what I mean.

But I'mma keep waiting...

A Time EP coming soon.... adamantiumstar's Avatar
    Thanks

sailing by christopher cross is really incredible emotionally.

and puff daddy used the sample for best friend and this one is really cool as well.

iam definitely not unconfortable with the fact that people can cry during movies and while listenin music.

the movie that touch me the most is certainly philadelphia with tom hanks and denzel washington. I watched it two times only by myself and i can tell you that alone in my room, i was crying like a little girl lol for real it was like if somebody told me that i just lost all my family this movie is incredible.
    i was really touched by forrest gump, cinderella man and dead poets society too....

the music can touch people too and give ya chill. the people that are really into opera, i ain't talkin bout me cause it's not too much of my thang but i still respect it, the people are always dropping tears at the end of the show.......

for hip hop songs i would say that send him our love by joe budden is real good as well asletter to my unborn child by tupac and better days by ja is really cool. at the end of better days i like so much when he's talkin with his son and then the instrumental's coming back and i always got a real good feeling at the end of the song. good thread man by the way

Thanks

Outside by Staind is one of those songs

And Dear Mama from Pac too, cuz it makes me think of all the things my mum has done for me
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Thanks
    Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,274 Posts

ya there's a song at the end of the musical blood brothers that gets me almost every time it's called "tell me it's not true" one of my favourite songs of all time
    Mpiiiiire

The Next Ja
    Thanks

i feel weird, like i have no heart r somet but a song r film has neva made me cry
    they can make me real sad but jus neva made me cry
    Ja n Tupac songs r 1s i can think of rite now that got me sad tho, dont think any otha artist has had that affect on me

Thanks

"Passion" by Ja Rule and "Dear Mama" makes me really emotinal.
    Nicole

Thanks

hell yeh some songs get to me its like wow
    i gotta agree with seraph freedom gets to me erm the dru hill incomplete and lots more just can remember them right now but mostly slow jams they make me think and get to me emotionally
    movies have never made me cry except for the first time i watched titanic but i was like 13 or something then

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information