+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 02/11/08 Mother Fucking Exclusive MIO Ja Rule Interview

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

WOW..amazing work from da MIO Fam....congrats on meeting da man and getting da job done,Eimz,dermo,And kain..

Mio The Greatest!!We The Best!!!

Oh No It Can't be!?!!? Mio The Greatest Family!!! lol!!

good interview aswell...godamn yall always hiding shit..
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (03-25-2008)

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

great interview

Platinum Selling Artist Gangstafied's Avatar
    Thanks

This forum might be biased most of the time, cause there's a lot of dickheads in here but what i love in this forum is the mods...shit they always putting work for all the fans..........and whats really crazy is that none of them lives in the U.S. so for them to get all these exclusives, tracks, interviews, pics and shit just show their dedication...eheh good job MIO Staff ;)

R.I.P. BIG PROOF
    DETROIT WHAT!?!

5. The Following 4 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to Gangstafied For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (02-17-2008),Eimz_T (02-17-2008),k_kiss (02-16-2008),relentless (02-17-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstafied View Post
    This forum might be biased most of the time, cause there's a lot of dickheads in here but what i love in this forum is the mods...shit they always putting work for all the fans..........and whats really crazy is that none of them lives in the U.S. so for them to get all these exclusives, tracks, interviews, pics and shit just show their dedication...eheh good job MIO Staff ;)
    co-sign

they put in mad work
    ***Um-Um-Kissing***

Bring Back I.G

FREE RULE

@ 1/21/2012

Originally Posted by $tate
    One thing is for sure tho, Rule will be at the BET awards this year. quote me on that

7. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out elcuppan For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (03-25-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstafied View Post
    nice post

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc dazza's Avatar
    Thanks

well done mio nice to see the album drop in the summer

10. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to dazza For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (03-25-2008),Eimz_T (02-17-2008)

The Next Ja
    Thanks

great interview!
    thx fo all tha hard work mods, really appreciate it!!!

12. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to jinder For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (03-25-2008),Eimz_T (02-18-2008)

Thanks

Nice interview!!! Mio rocked it!1

[FONT="Impact"]FONT]

14. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Artemis For This Tight Ass Post:

Dermo (03-25-2008)

Thanks

great interview. I wish it got a bit more in deph & you could've gotten a chance to get Ja to speak on CMC, Mic G, Fatal & that Ja & Pras War track & if he could leak it to use in CDQ.

but great interview. I'm also hearing Ja will do an interview with Tupacnation.com
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

Thanks

This is great...

Eimz thanks for your hard work.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information