+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Celtic Fans here?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,712 Posts

Default Any Celtic Fans here?

i havnt checked the nba news for a while, but WTF. lol, KG, Pierce and Allen all on one team? goddamn....and they had to be in our division too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

im a big Celtics fan!!! I love the new team... they look good on papers... i'd like to see how the bench will perform cuz besides the Ticket, RA, P2, i don't really see any big time scorers but hopefully they can make the playoffs

Thanks

Check the sig. Its Ray all day. We need a center though. Im still hoping to sign Mutumbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

nah, Mutombo ain't signing with us... everything he has is based in Houston, including his organization against poverty and stuff... he's about to retire... i love him, we're from the same country (Congo DR)... we got Perkins, hopefully he'll fully develop into an elite player this season... we might also need a VET PG cuz this is Rondo's 2nd year only

Thanks

perkins has talent, he can be a big player one day. minesotta kinda got more depth and long term talent form the trade though.

Thanks

yea, they did get some good players with potential, they have to wait some time for them to fully develop... if they couldn't win in Boston with a superstar (paul Pierce), what makes u think they'll win with no superstars?? I just feel bad for seeing Al Jefferson go

Thanks

al jefferson was a big loss ur right, but hey u got KG! i have a feeling theyll do better in minesotta than boston. for some reason i think the offence was being run too much through pierce and wasnt allowing some of the younger guns to really develop. minesotta and charlotte are in the same boat, they both have young talent and will be good in a few years.

Thanks

^^that cant be true. You saw what happened last year when Pierce went down. They lost like 19 in a row

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

Yea, that's what the point is... Boston couldn't build anymore, they had to surround Pierce with some caliber players. By the time, Jefferson becomes a very good player, Pierce would be old

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

never was a celtics fan....but hot dam....3 allstars...and there in my division..
    its all good tho..it wil be a pleasure beating them

MPIREEEE

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information