+ Post New Thread

Thread: J-Hood no longer on D-Block, releases statement

Thanks

Default J-Hood no longer on D-Block, releases statement

Rumors have been circulating that J-Hood was no longer a member of D-Block. The rapper has now released a statement confirming those rumors.

ďIt has come to my attention that multiple rumors are emerging and circulating around the internet and the streets. So I will use this announcement to clarify these statements.
    Around 3 Ĺ weeks ago I asked to be released from the label Iíve been signed to. After that occurrence all legal procedures have been properly handled in accordance. Basically thereís an instance in which we all run out of patience and take upon action to better our situation. I think Iíve been loyal since the beginning to the label and the individuals that run it. I have devoted six years of my life to making our movement prosper with no realistic reward or success, knowing my worth and what Iím capable of.

If for any reason I happen to fail to accomplish what I intend to which is be successful, I feel more comfortable knowing it will be from a decision I made and not one that was made by the next man. The chain that supposedly was taken away from me is and has been in my possession since it was purchased but I refuse to wear it because I have mentally moved on, meaning Iíd rather have no type of affiliation with D-Block at all. Iím past that point in my life I have a whole new focus, which is concentrating on making my new movement as strong and successful as possible.

And for the record the chain was not giving to me by the label but instead purchased by me, so picture me letting someone take it away from me. To put everything in perspective I will be releasing multiple freestyles and songs on various mixtapes under my own company. So now that I have clarified the situation. I will give you a glimpse of whatís to come. I will be signed to my own label O.D.G Ent. (On Da Grind) as of next week. Last but not least you can log on to YouTube.com to see the five-minute video interview of me showing the chain and actual release form. Say goodbye to D-Block and say hello to ODG!

Fans, be on the lookout who knows who will be next to pull another publicity stunt!Ē

http://myspace.com/therealjhood

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1817

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Bluck For This Tight Ass Post:

D.J.Nickel (08-29-2007)

Thanks

i this has been posted

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

^^no the rumour was posted, show the link where the confirmation was posted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

Damn.... Good luck Jaehood
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

Thanks

he should roll with Weezy's Young Money Ent. or.....MMMPIRE....MMMPIRE :eazy:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

^^^ No & Maybe
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

Thanks

Cash Money, Young Money

- Im adding a new Ja video everyday

Thanks

I dont know what dude is gonna do, i can't see him with anyone but D-Block, he suited that image so well, still wish him luck though

Thanks

to me he was bitch made. never cared for dude. i thought he was good on some songs but most of the time he was EXTREAMLEY OVER RATED. but whatever. i kinda think Jada didn't like him so he screwed him over. because instead of releasing After Taxes they coulda easily put out Tales From Da Hood. but i think after the first two push back he got lazy and didn't care. but wahtever still coppin the next d-block albums

Sheeks third solo
    Styles Third
    Jada's third
    and the lox third
    Top 5 Rappers
    1:Nas
    2:Em
    3:GZA
    4:Joe Budden
    5:Kid Cudi

Thanks

as long if he doesnt join G Unit .....i'm ok with it , he should sign with Mpire or Babygrande
    MIO"S VETERAN

MIO BC Comeback Kid

GKNQ's 4 Life

GKNQ's - G Force Crew Alliance

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information