+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~call-out/ Addressing beef thread~

OdinTheGod
    Thanks

Default ~call-out/ Addressing beef thread~

Im hoping that yall will use this to do your beef talking so the cypher thread and general discussion thead, as well as others work can get alittle less crowded with it.

as for my agenda...Ima address everything head on.

Stryk9 crew- I will continue to listen to Branded's audio out of mutual respect for him and the fact that he has shown some back. I will likely do the same for Shift just cuz he keeps to himself. Lowkey can fuck himself 8 ways from sunday for all i care, and I really see no further need to address him. hes a cocky and hypocritical person who offers nothing to the board via text or feedback.

Summerheat- i think its time to accept that we will never get along lol. I dont mean to laugh but thats just whats in the cards. We used to be cool but thats long beyond us. Basically we both need to just do us and look out for the board as mods and not let our problems get in the way of doing that.

Flash- Your the ultimate dickrider right now. I never said shit bad bout this dude but he just dickrides nick and whoever else and talks about me. You say I only beat you in your first battle...battle is a battle and a loss is a loss. i still say i lost 2 battles even though one was topial and one was my first battle ever. So if you gotta problem or dont think i can still beat you then here it is OPEN CHALLENGE I'LL BATTLE YOU AGAIN. I dont need pink slips either just the right to say shut the fuck up, whats good?

Nick- Once again..I beat you when you were Reefer reaper on DR, you can believe it or not. If i hadnt i wouldnt remember that you two were even one in the same. But maybe you wanna stick to the same excuse as flash...reefer reaper was your rookie name and i beat u when u were new, well same goes OPEN CHALLENGE TO YOU, we can end this bickering about whether i have beat you or not, whats good?

Blackstar-not addressing u personally more commenting on what others have said about you...this guy offers more feedback, and positive feedback at that then anyone on this site. he may not be the best battler or anything but he gives his additions to this site and attempts to stay neutral as often as possible so yall should respect that.

Lil Sam- I take my words back, your the biggest dickrider on the site. He's got the biggest potential of all the new cats and the least attitude to use it. He will diss me then apologize later for it. Your a tool. Its time to be your own person and stop just following others around. he seems to have some vendetta against Leon Fluxx, when in all honesty Fluxx gave you your only fame you've ever had when he invited you into CBM. maybe your mad at me because i ended cbm and you lost your job?? Idk but grow up. This is the same dude that used to say he was never gunna battle again because he could never win. Just man up man, and use that talent the right way.

And to anybody still talking greasy about fluxx...he's here and looking for 2 more battles. if yall so confident that he is a bitch and an audio biter and shit then battle him...i see alot of people willing to talk about him but few willing to battle him...now ik what your thinking...maybe he will bite text...well its pretty much accepted that he didnt, and i mean you guys still elt young kanon battle even though he bit so really i dont see where thats an issue...
    Record:
    42 wins
    2 losses
    30 KO's

.:.:.WoRd pLaY kInG.:.:.

~Tha Commission~

2. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to JaTahChild01 For This Tight Ass Post:

BlackStar (07-02-2007),MAW (07-02-2007)

Thanks

Well, FUCK Michael And DJ Nickel, I've Beaten Them Both At Least Once And They Continue To Talk Shit

That's All I Have To Say...
    illmatic.
    &midnight marauders.
    &the blueprint.
    &donuts.
    &diplomatic immunity.

Thanks

ultimate dickryder????Fuck YOU....biatch.........
    Renegades

Thanks

Yeh nice idea Odin...I'm fed up with these guys cloggin threads just cuz of their pointless and senseless "internet" beefs.....better they put their lil discussions now into here instead of other people's lyrics or audio threads.....and one thing i got to add:...ok I think I'm cool with Fluxx and Montana but i guess a lot of ya are still mad at Montana or Fluxx...but how about forget the whole stuff...give both another chance...let's keep everythin cool...and just drop your texts, give feed and get feed...instead of arguing the whole time...? so yall chill the fuck out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by k_kiss
    d00000000d..niggas be pm'ing me to ghost writ3 thre@ds my d00d

Thanks

Good Idea Shud B A Sticky

Thanks

Never Beaten Odin And Only Way I'll Believe Yu Did Is If Yu Post Up Yur Battle Verse
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

D.J
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FranchizeTheKid View Post
    Well, FUCK Michael And DJ Nickel, I've Beaten Them Both At Least Once And They Continue To Talk Shit

That's All I Have To Say...
    ..........................stupid there no real beef in the net, only problem with people opinion. Me and you rap battle in audio now. But since you don't want to i guess i win now since you so dawm ignorant. dickriding when you put my name on your list, go find your self a friend and have a life.
    Last edited by DJ-NICKEL; 07-02-2007 at 01:22 PM.

[MEDIA]
    src="http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/592/infopromotionol5.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

D.J
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-NICKEL View Post
    ..........................stupid there no real beef in the net, only problem with people opinion. Me and you rap battle in audio now. But since you don't want to i guess i win now since you so dawm ignorant.
    ......enough say
    Last edited by DJ-NICKEL; 07-02-2007 at 01:21 PM.

[MEDIA]
    src="http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/592/infopromotionol5.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

OdinTheGod
    Thanks

Both Nick and Flash ignored my offers lol.
    Record:
    42 wins
    2 losses
    30 KO's

.:.:.WoRd pLaY kInG.:.:.

~Tha Commission~

11. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to JaTahChild01 For This Tight Ass Post:

DJ-NICKEL (07-02-2007),MAW (07-02-2007)

Thanks

Diss U And Apologise Later 4 It??

Fluxx Is A MAd Texter, But A Con Artist

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information