+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Akon throws a kid off stage!

Thanks

Default Akon throws a kid off stage!

Akon throws a kid off stage because the kid through something at him while akon was talking....I would of done the same thing, don't be throwin shit or I'll throw you, straight up!

http://view.break.com/306601

Thanks

HAHAH

Dudes Been Watching Wrestling

Thanks

^^^^yea rite, john cena wit that F-U shit lol

Thanks

WTF! since when is Akon throwin lil kids from the stage?? Was the kid injured?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by k_kiss
    d00000000d..niggas be pm'ing me to ghost writ3 thre@ds my d00d

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

Tha kid shouldnt of thrown anything at him, please dont start this hatin Akon shit like "how can he throw a kid/fan of stage" nah fuck that, if someone threw somethin at me, Id fuckin punch them in tha face like Ghostface did Ma$e
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

6. The Following 2 Users The Following User Says Good Lookn Out to kayitosway954 For This Tight Ass Post:

Mpire4Life (06-05-2007),venni vetti vecci (06-07-2007)

Thanks

Akon is a homo... so it doesn't count.

He probably wasn't a fan.

Platinum Selling Artist Gangstafied's Avatar
    Thanks

i would smack the kid

R.I.P. BIG PROOF
    DETROIT WHAT!?!

9. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Gangstafied For This Tight Ass Post:

Mpire4Life (06-05-2007)

Thanks

i would kill the kid!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,204 Posts

And to anyone of ya'll who wanna bring up tha underage girl incident:

- It was an 18 or older club, its her fault she was there
    - It is all tha clubs fault for lettin her in unless she has a fake ID or some shit
    - She was enjoyin it, and trust me, if you think that was hardcore, go 2 a Elephant Man concert....
    - Ya'll are probably R Kelly fans, and R Kelly had a secret wedding with Aaliyah and fucked a 15 year old fan on camera.... Get a life, people

And finally, I dont see how he could be racist... Tha kid threw somethin at him, great reason, so in tha future, if a black kid throws somethin at him and Akon doesnt do shit, then I might think about it, but right now, its more like "Fuck you for fuckin disrespectin me..."

And Ahmed, who are you foolin? Must I dig up past posts with you on Akon's dick?
    :eazy: JUICE

STAPLED MONEY :glare:

UM-UM KISSING

Twitter: @kayitosway954
    Sponsored by Tha Site Boys

12. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out kayitosway954 For This Tight Ass Post:

DJ-NICKEL (06-16-2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    And to anyone of ya'll who wanna bring up tha underage girl incident:

- It was an 18 or older club, its her fault she was there
    - It is all tha clubs fault for lettin her in unless she has a fake ID or some shit
    - She was enjoyin it, and trust me, if you think that was hardcore, go 2 a Elephant Man concert....
    - Ya'll are probably R Kelly fans, and R Kelly had a secret wedding with Aaliyah and fucked a 15 year old fan on camera.... Get a life, people

And finally, I dont see how he could be racist... Tha kid threw somethin at him, great reason, so in tha future, if a black kid throws somethin at him and Akon doesnt do shit, then I might think about it, but right now, its more like "Fuck you for fuckin disrespectin me..."

And Ahmed, who are you foolin? Must I dig up past posts with you on Akon's dick?

i think that he is ok.. but i just think that he sometimes makes gay songs for girls like i just wanna love you and don't matter.. which both are fucking gay..

but like with soul survivor, i tried and cross that line he actually is nice.. when he wants to..

but when he makes girly gay songs, then fuck him.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information