+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Leon Fluxx Exposed??

Thanks

Default Leon Fluxx Exposed??

THIS ALL STARTED WHEN MY MIO CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE WITH FLUXX WAS GONNA HAPPEN SO I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE 'ADONIS STAR' TO SEE WHAT PERSONALS I COULD PICK UP OFF HIM... THE LINK OF AN INTERVIEW CAME UP SO I WENT ON IT

http://media.www.rutgersobserver.com...-1054902.shtml

IT TOLD ME ADONIS STAR'S REAL NAME 'WINSTON FRANKLIN' AND I SAW THAT CHANCE FOR A GREAT PERSONAL TO USE ON HIM.
    WHEN I WAS WRITING MY CLOSER BAR FOR MY BATTLE WITH HIM I ASKED SUMMER TO TELL ME IF IT WAS GOOD OR NOT
    SHE ASKED ME HOW I KNEW THIS WAS HIS NAME AND I SENT HER THE LINK
    SHE TOLD ME THAT THE DUDES IN HIS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY LOOK NOTHING LIKE FLUXX IN HIS AVY, I STILL DID SOME RESEARCHING AND FOUND OUT SOME MORE STUFF EVEN THOUGH IN THE END I TOLD SUMMER THAT THE DUDE IN FLUXX'S AVY WAS ACTUALLY BIG L LOL

BUT STILL AFTER SUSPICIONS WERE RAISED I, AND ALSO BLACKSTAR READ THE INTERVIEW, ON THE QUESTION WHO INFLUENCED YOU, THERE WAS NO MENTION AT ALL OF BIG L... PRETTY STRANGE SINCE THAT WAS FLUXX'S BIGGEST INFLUENCE IN THE HIP HOP GAME AND HIS SWAGGER ETC

O: Do you have a favorite album?

A: I'm all over the place, man. I like Midnight Marauders, Tribe Called Quest, I like, Chronic, Dr. Dre, I like Snoop's first album, the B.I.G. albums, I like Jay a little bit, I like Pac, that's my man. Mos Def, Prince, I'm all over the place, man, so I can't say I like one specific album.

O Is there any specific rapper who particularly influenced you?

A: My influences are really more my own experiences. But there's not really an artist that influences me to go out to make music unless it's like a new Jay track 'cause anything I really listen to is like 98 and under that. [Because] nothing after 98 really interests me except Jay. There are these South cats right now, who I don't really like, but I respect what they're doing.

[[FROM THE INTERVIEW]]

I THEN WENT ON THE ADONIS STAR WEBSITE www.adonisstar.com AND SAW ON THE FORUMS FLUXX'S 'HOME BOY' NOTTY POST UP THE SCREEN SAVER THAT FLUXX USES FOR HIS SIG ON MIO.. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THE CHANGE IN THE TWO PICS
    FOR INSTANCE THE PART WHERE THE SITE NAME AND E RECORDS WERE THERE WAS A CHUNK OF WHITE BASICALLY COVERING THEM WITH THE JERZEY PRODUCTIONS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE THE REST OF E RECORDS, WHY WUD U HIDE THAT??
    THEN THE 'FLUXX' PART A LIL HIGHER WAS ADDED, WHY DIDNT IT HAVE FLUXX IN THE FIRST PLACE??

HERES THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL SCREEN SAVER

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

AND U ARE ALREADY ABLE TO SEE THE SIG FLUXX USES FOR THE SITE

ON ADONIS STAR'S MYSPACE WHICH I FOUND ON GOOGLE THERE WAS NEW MATERIAL ON THERE BUT FLUXX HAD SAID HE HADNT BEEN IN THE STUDIO FOR A LONG TIME?? HE ALSO, ON HIS SOUNDCLICK SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT EQUIPMENT HE USES FOR HIS AUDIO, COINCENDENCE MAYBE, BUT IF U DIDNT DO THE AUDIO YASELF OF COURSE YOUR NOT GONNA KNOW WHAT EQUIPMENT WAS USED
    ONLY ONE TRACK FROM 'THE HUSTLE EP' WAS ON HIS SOUNDCLICK, DOESNT ACTUALLY MEAN ANYTHING NO, BUT STILL ABIT ODD OF WHY U WOULDNT PUT THE REST ON THERE IF U WERE GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY FOR FREE

BUT THERE WAS ONE MORE THING THAT HAD TO MAKE SURE OF, THE TRACK 'NJ KING' WHICH APPARENTLY DISSES MAKESHIFT & BRANDED YET THEIR NAMES WERE NEVER MENTIONED OR ANY SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THEM, SO COULD BE ANY NORMAL TRACK WHERE ADONIS IS SAYING HE NJ'S KING, SINCE U CAN HAVE PUNCHLINES IN A NON-DISS RECORD OR IN DEED ADONIS HAS BEEF WITH SOME ONE, IN JERSEY??

SUMMER THEN ASKED ME IF ADONIS WAS ALSO 26 LIKE FLUXX, I TOLD HER I'LL TRY TO FIDN OUT, WENT BACK ON HIS MYSPACE SITE AND IT SAID HE WAS ONLINE BUT FLUXX WERENT ONLINE ON MIO, STILL DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING BUT SUMMER SAID SHE'LL ADD HIM ON MYSPACE AND ASK HIM IF HE GOES BY THE ALIAS LEON FLUXX AT ALL SINCE SHE HAS A MYSPACE ACCOUNT

THE PERSONAL MESSAGE SHE SENT HIM WAS THIS

''Hi, i know this is going to sound pretty weird,
    but do u ever go by the alias "Fluxx"?
    Because, i know someone who is called FLuxx on a website, who is sayin he is u, he has ur pics and music.

i would really appreciate u gettin back in touch, cos if its not u, someones impersonating u.

thanks

Summer Heat''

UNFORTUNATELY HE WENT OFFLINE SO WE DONT HAVE AN ANSWER YET
    WHEN WE GET AN ANSWER BACK THATS WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE LET OUT
    SO UNTIL THEN, WE'RE NOT 100% SURE ABOUT THIS BUT WHEN SUMMER GETS AN ANSWER BACK SHE WILL EDIT THIS POST AND TELL US ALL WHAT THE REPLY WAS

PEACE

Blaaaaaaaaaaaytant
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

2. The Following User Says Good Lookn Out Nickolai For This Tight Ass Post:

Flash (05-12-2007)

Platinum Selling Artist Summer_heat's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, also the interview answers were nowt like how Fluxx says he talks or wud write.
    n yes ppl i dont know what big L looks like, so its a pretty creepy coicidence that i said it aint Fluxx in the pic, yet good lookin, cos Nick did then go on to investigate!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GKnQ-G Kings 'N' Queens-GKnQ

The Object Of Your Attention

Thanks

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnn!!!!!!!!11
    Renegades

Thanks

i dono bout all this shit... and i still dont see how ANY of this means that Fluxx is "exposed" ya'll think hes impersonating someone? i think yall r on crack...

Sparx aka MrChrisBeats
    N.A. - S.O.N.S.

Prime Time, It's "Mr. Go Left On A Bitch Who Can't Find Her Right Mind"
    Curren$y

Thanks

Hes posted the album release party before.....in a Branded thread (i think)

Thanks

This ISnt An Exposure, Far From It

And Smh@ U Not Knowing Who L Was
    I Got You 'On The Lamb', Like You Killa's Assailants...

- Capo

Thanks

Did I Say It Was? Thats Why I Have The Question Marks In The Name
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Thanks

It Could Be Exposure, Impersonating Another Rapper On The Net Is Looooooooow, But I Think Adonis Will Reply With Some Shit Like "Wuddup Summer, You Know It's Fluxx" Lmao
    illmatic.
    &midnight marauders.
    &the blueprint.
    &donuts.
    &diplomatic immunity.

Thanks

So What, Hes Star, Im Tupac Reincarnated, suck By Balls!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolai View Post
    Did I Say It Was? Thats Why I Have The Question Marks In The Name
    Ok, Then Why Post This Up, No One Cares About Your Hypothesis'....And If It Was An Exposure, Do YUou Actually Think Its Best To Post It Up Here When You're Still Waiting For a Myspace Answer?

:eazy: You're Smart
    I Got You 'On The Lamb', Like You Killa's Assailants...

- Capo

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information