+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break!!!!

MIO Loyal
    Thanks

Default Prison Break!!!!

whose been watching it? im in the uk so i think we re on season 2 im not sure tho......basically sara's father just got assassinated because of what he knew..........any more fans?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

im from the uk too and yeh i love that show im addicted to it.i think all the guys are gona die at the end

Thanks

Yeah, I watch it too... But I'm quite a lot further then you obviously. I download every tueseday the episode that has been aired on monday in the USA. So, I'm as far as they are in the USA.

Just seen the latest episode... Can't wait a damn week for the new one... shit is dope.
    Last edited by Rolfsma; 02-28-2007 at 11:18 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Platinum Selling Artist Summer_heat's Avatar
    Thanks

Me a fan, its the shit lol
    i missed the 1st sesion, but ive watched it since 2nd season started, n i gotta say its gripping, i mean like last episode i thought dude was gonna snitch n i was like "nooo!" lol

GKnQ-G Kings 'N' Queens-GKnQ

The Object Of Your Attention

MIO Loyal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Summer_heat View Post
    Me a fan, its the shit lol
    i missed the 1st sesion, but ive watched it since 2nd season started, n i gotta say its gripping, i mean like last episode i thought dude was gonna snitch n i was like "nooo!" lol
    same here, my boy put me onto it, shits sad what happened to tweener tho

Thanks

I read in the newspaper that only 1 man will be standing at the end while the rest are dead. I have a feeling T-Bag is gonna the only one alive at the end. lol I'm from Aus btw and we're in season 2

Thanks

i think micheals gona be the one left in the end coz hes the clever one. this show is addictive. i think the next one to die is sucre. i seen it in the commercial he jumps into a river and he cant breathe or something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
    same here, my boy put me onto it, shits sad what happened to tweener tho
    You heard what happened to the dude in real life though? He might go to jail for real, for maybe 10 year...

He caused a deadly car-accident... He was driving, and there were 2 girls and guy in his car too. They all were about 17 or 18 years old. And "tweener" had used cocaine and had been drinking and drove against a tree... "tweener" and the 2 girls were allright, but the other kid was dead right away...

MIO Loyal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rolfsma View Post
    You heard what happened to the dude in real life though? He might go to jail for real, for maybe 10 year...

He caused a deadly car-accident... He was driving, and there were 2 girls and guy in his car too. They all were about 17 or 18 years old. And "tweener" had used cocaine and had been drinking and drove against a tree... "tweener" and the 2 girls were allright, but the other kid was dead right away...
    really? damn thas f--ked up. and to all the posters,

stop spilling the future plot :glare:

Platinum Selling Artist Gangstafied's Avatar
    Thanks

one of the best tv series...every time i see a episode i just get anxious for the next one...

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information