+ Post New Thread

Thread: School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls during class

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default School Boys Accused of Masterbating and Fondling Girls during class

Eighth-grade girls who accused three Desert Arroyo Middle School boys of sexual misconduct told detectives the boys exposed themselves in class and performed other lewd acts.

The boys face criminal charges that range from indecent exposure to sexual abuse. Several students reported the boys repeatedly groped 13-year-old girls, and tried to solicit sex acts in class.

The allegations were detailed in a Scottsdale police report released Wednesday as part of an Arizona Republic public records request.
    advertisement

Two of the 13-year-old boys were arrested in October after one girl went to a school nurse with bruises on her breasts and said a boy punched or slapped her. A third boy was not arrested, though he could still face charges, police said Wednesday.

After the first girl came forward, other students reported sexual harassment at the 3401 N. 56th Street campus.One male student told police he had been "flashed a lot in the past nine weeks," the report said.

Several students told Scottsdale sex crimes detectives they saw the boys expose their genitals and inappropriately touch girls during teacher Craig Bragg's social studies classes.

Bragg, who had been placed on paid administrative leave by the Cave Creek Unified School District, denied witnessing any misconduct. He said students would have to be "sneaky" if they didn't catch his attention.

"I feel bad, I don't feel negligent," Bragg told detectives. "I keep a good reign on the kids. There is not a lot of bad behavior in my class."

Scottsdale police forwarded the case to Maricopa County juvenile attorneys for review of criminal charges.

Several girls reported being touched by the boys or made to feel uncomfortable around other students. Victims said the boys would try to grab girls' breasts or buttocks or force them to touch the boys' genitals.

"He holds on and grabs my breast," one girl said. "Usually he will stop but there's been times he has not stopped."

Incidents reported by students in Bragg's class include:

One boy exposing his genitals to classmates "at least 10 times" over several weeks, including five times in one class.

One of the boys putting his pubic hairs on a girl's pen, which she inadvertently put in her mouth.

During a class movie, one of the boys masturbated in front of classmates.

According to the report, one girl told investigators one of the boys put his hand up her pants and groped her during a Spanish class the previous school year. The boy often slapped her rear end and touched her in other inappropriate ways, but she was scared to tell anyone because even though he was a "pervert," he was popular on campus and physically larger than her.

link> http://nationofmillions.com/story.ph...bated-in-class

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Lol! Pubez On A Pen That Get Puts In Her Mouth
    Not Bad
    IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously - Fluxx

Thanks

damn Nick how many times i have to say dont masturbate on classes!
    Renegades

Thanks

Fucking pervs man..

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc Dermo_theBeginning's Avatar
    Thanks

You're a perv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc CopOnDr.Monkley's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah this is just political correctness gone MAD!!!!!! Whatever happened to boys will be boys?
    [COLOR="White"]ARE YOU AN RAT??[/COLOR]

Do you belive eimz t is a power trip mod? if so put in your sig DeMod eimz t

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

They were all the same age as eachother so I really don't see a problem with this. Bloody whiney women

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

same age ye def, horny fucking boyz at that age i guess hand jobs aint workin for kids these dayz

Up and Coming MC
    Thanks

Sexual harassment at school is a big problem in the modern world. But what to say about the school, now on the street they can begin to sexually harass a girl or a child. It is a pity that there are very few complaints about such students. Many girls are simply afraid to tell the whole truth. I had to research this topic. I was shocked when I received materials on this topic from this fastessay.net/buy-essay.html service. I didn't think the problem was that big.
    Last edited by fppeols; 09-19-2020 at 07:24 AM.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information