+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUCK a FAT DICK (chyna doll, charki ripset diss)

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

Default RE: re

Originally posted by bsquared
    Originally posted by Focus
    That's True Hoodrat...Notorious Drops Verses On Demand...While Your Talentless Crew Create Gay Novel Raps...What's Funny Is This Bitch.Yeah Talk Shit On The Writtens...But I Guarrantee Most Of You Lames In Ripset Sound Corny As Fuck On A Live Battle.
    I'll Put That On Your Ugly Ass Kid.
    its an ignorant quote. the way i see it, anybody can do what notorious just did(come up with a wack rap off the top of their head), but to come up with a respectable rap that may take a few more minutes is where the talent is. it's like going to a cypher and then you hear somebody freestyle, but it is wack and off beat; then you hear somebody come up with some stuff that sounds like they could have thought of before(most people do have some arsenal of punches) and they murder the cat. its all how you do it. put it this way, you wouldnt get mad at an actor for reading off a script; but you would get mad at him for sounding like he's reading off a script. Let the truth be told: if you wanna say that you dont have time to put up a decent rap because you're not a "nerd", then dont put up nuthin, because that is a waste of forum .space.

ps. if that's what notorious put up in a quick written freestyle, i'd hate to see what he does in a live battle.
    True shit lol. They think they should feel special because someone can write a lot of raps...who can't write a lot? It doesn't change the fact that they is still wack as hell.

They are admitting their drops are wack, so what's the point of still even like posting anything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Caught IG's Attention
    Thanks

Its obvious from the get go that these cats just came on here to beef. First they were beefing with Leon Fluxx and now Ripset. This drop is just evidence that beef does not equal talent.

OdinTheGod
    Thanks

they cool with fluxx now though. this is a battle corner expect beef. i dont know what the big deal is. People are gunna beef no matter what and if u tell them they cnat they just gunna do it more
    Record:
    42 wins
    2 losses
    30 KO's

.:.:.WoRd pLaY kInG.:.:.

~Tha Commission~

Thanks

This diss was ass. Weak structure, weak flow, weak punches, weak metaphors... up ya game.
    PROJECT MAYHEM

CRITICAL FLOW/UNDERDOGG AND FAME

THA ILLEST

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

Originally posted by FlyBoi
    This drop is just evidence that beef does not equal talent.
    true words here

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

well sorry for one fucked up rhyme that took me 2 sec but unlike some of u bitching ass niggas i gotta work, so next time ill just take six fucking months to rite a fucking half page diss. oh yeah plus i hate doing disses on peeps that i don't really have a prob with just the fact they don't respect other crews talents, i can't go off much with that now can i????

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

an yeah i agree with all of u this was my wackest drop i ever done i feel ashamed, thanks for the comments anyway

Thanks

Having a job is no excuse to dropping weak shit. I have two part-time jobs, go to college, and still have time to write good drops. When my shit drops Nov. 22, I'll hook you up with a copy so you can listen to it, especially the track "Mic Check".
    PROJECT MAYHEM

CRITICAL FLOW/UNDERDOGG AND FAME

THA ILLEST

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

cool mayne, yeah i know it theres no excuse for that weak drop, but i usually do a lot better then that off the top of my head but that one was just rushed like nothing else, shouldn't have bothered with it.....
    anyway we all make one shit drop every now an then.... peace

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

You make "One" bad drop every now and then? Notorious...you are overestimating yourself.

Every drop you made since you've been on this site has been exactly the same and equally dull

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information