+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUCK a FAT DICK (chyna doll, charki ripset diss)

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

I can tell you do it it 2 minutes :biggrin:

Debut Single Released
    Thanks
    awww how nice u of u giving me complements, ya starting to let me in now?, it kewl u can come an roll with a nigga. just i don't let bitches stain my seats so u can sit on the bonnet... lata

Thanks

That's True Hoodrat...Notorious Drops Verses On Demand...While Your Talentless Crew Create Gay Novel Raps...What's Funny Is This Bitch.Yeah Talk Shit On The Writtens...But I Guarrantee Most Of You Lames In Ripset Sound Corny As Fuck On A Live Battle.
    I'll Put That On Your Ugly Ass Kid.
    Tha Untouchables New Era 2008 -The Departed-

OdinTheGod
    Thanks

this is what i been saying. Yall can sit here and call us wack but you'll never match the bar count throw at you.
    Record:
    42 wins
    2 losses
    30 KO's

.:.:.WoRd pLaY kInG.:.:.

~Tha Commission~

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

Originally posted by Focus
    That's True Hoodrat...Notorious Drops Verses On Demand...While Your Talentless Crew Create Gay Novel Raps...What's Funny Is This Bitch.Yeah Talk Shit On The Writtens...But I Guarrantee Most Of You Lames In Ripset Sound Corny As Fuck On A Live Battle.
    You mad immature. Like seriously. Its almost retarded that we is even going at this cat. How old are you? talking about her kid and shit. grow up lol.

He just get anyone in his crew. It seems like he don't even care if they wack or not and he admitted it. lol. He trying to make Ckari go wit him. Do you really think Ckari do not see how wack U-Gang really is. lol.

This cat was repping Ckari in his sig lol. He can't even say Ckari wack because this entire time he has been riding Ckari's dick!!!!!!!!!

All I'm saying, is anyone can spit all they want, but I will rather shut the fuck up then spit wack shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Yo I don't even respect this cat for that exact same reason. At least Cellblock and Renegades crews had a few decent people. Everyone in U-Gang is wack. They pick up anyone who would ride with them.

Jatah, shut up. You sound dumb. Bar count??!?!? Who the fuck cares. They writing pure trash.

OdinTheGod
    Thanks

if they hating on you of course u gon think its trash., I aint ever seen one of yall niggaz props a diss against yall. At least i admit when someone drops something hot
    Record:
    42 wins
    2 losses
    30 KO's

.:.:.WoRd pLaY kInG.:.:.

~Tha Commission~

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc
    Thanks

cell block only have 3 people so whos wack lol, anyway i know 1 thang fo sho doe my nigga and this shit right here is

W A C K

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Default re

Originally posted by Focus
    its an ignorant quote. the way i see it, anybody can do what notorious just did(come up with a wack rap off the top of their head), but to come up with a respectable rap that may take a few more minutes is where the talent is. it's like going to a cypher and then you hear somebody freestyle, but it is wack and off beat; then you hear somebody come up with some stuff that sounds like they could have thought of before(most people do have some arsenal of punches) and they murder the cat. its all how you do it. put it this way, you wouldnt get mad at an actor for reading off a script; but you would get mad at him for sounding like he's reading off a script. Let the truth be told: if you wanna say that you dont have time to put up a decent rap because you're not a "nerd", then dont put up nuthin, because that is a waste of forum .space.

ps. if that's what notorious put up in a quick written freestyle, i'd hate to see what he does in a live battle.

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Default RE: SUCK a FAT DICK (chyna doll, charki ripset diss)

Originally posted by belgoanonymous
    Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe
    its TTp cuz ya flow is exactly da same.and da title iz very gay
    is that t-shirt ur wearing bigger than u, because it looks very big
    is the shirt suppose to be smaller?

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information