+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Tah

Thanks

Default Freaky Tah

Freaky Tah of the Lost Boyz was thinking of going solo & signing to Blunt Recordings/TVT. The same label Mic Geronimo, Royal Flush, Bounty Hunter, Peedi Crakk, O-1, Jody Mack & Ja Rule originated from. Although he was the hype man for MR. Cheeks, he still could rap & he was gonna prove it on his debut album Another Brotha Stuck in poverty I found this track listing a long time ago & saved it.

Freaky Tah - Anther Brotha Stuck In Poverty
    01.) Police Setup Intro
    02.) Hustle TIll I Die feat. Mr, Cheeks
    03.) Poverty feat. Caddillac Tah, Mr. Cheeks & D.O. Cannons
    04.) Sudden Death feat. Royal Flush, Sauce Money, Tragedy Khadafi & Mic Geroninmo
    05.) Shake It 4 Me
    06.) Queens Drama feat. Bounty Hunter
    07.) Black mask, Black Gloves feat. Freddie Foxx, Peedi Crakk & Grafh
    08.) Music Makes Me High pt. 3 feat. Canibus & Mr. Cheeks
    09.) Black Is Black feat. Mos Def, Lil' Cease, Jay-Z & Charli Baltimore
    10.) Put A Hit On Em' (DMX Diss)
    11.) Real Ruff Rydaz (DMX Diss)
    12.) Q.B. 2 Tha B.X. feat. BIg Pun, Prospect, Fat Joe, Triple Seis & Cuban Link
    13.) Pass The Gat (50 Cent Diss)
    14.) Hollis Anthem feat. Cash Money Click ((0-1, Jody Mack & Ja Rule))
    15.) Everyday Mix feat. Ropyal Flush & Lost Boyz
    16.) World Wide Hustlers feat. The Lost Boyz
    17.) A Family Thang feat. Caddillac Tah, Nas, D.O. Cannons & Young Domo
    18.) Str-8 Up Outta Da Hood (50 & Yayo Diss)
    19.) R.O.C. & L.B. feat. Mr. Cheeks, Sauce Money, Big Jaz & Jay-Z

Producers: Irv Gotti, K-Solo, Lance "UN" Rivera, Darrel "Digga" Branch. Mark Sparks, Buck Wild, Lil' Rob, Sha-Self, Madd Rapper & more

Other songs I found
    Eye On The Money feat. Cam'Ron, Mase, Charli Baltimore, Dutch, Spade & Brotha
    Freestlye feat. Caddillac Tah

Unfortunatly Freaky Tah died & his album was never released.
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

oh, too bad... I wish i could hear more songs produced by Lil' Rob, cuz he's the one who made Rule 336 what it is

Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 744 Posts

Good list in wich year this album shoulda been dropped?
    ONLY 4 THE DUTCH FANS:

MIO Legend
    Thanks

nas with caddi and d.o cannon?...oh good.... ;)

Thanks

Default Album dropping

I'm not sure when it would of dropped. I remember Mr. Cheeks, DJ Kay Slay & Blunt Recordings were in court fightung over who would get the rights to releases it. I'm not really sue who got the rights.

I remember seeing an Ad for it on www.tapekingz.com but the mixtape Kay Slay intended to release had a few more Lost Boys songs. I heard the D.O. Cannons, Nas & Caddillac song on a old Kay Slay album.

Anybody think Freaky would've signed with Murder INC. I also remember hearing about Freaky Tah stabing DMX with an exacto knife when he walked by him.
    Candyman 187, Littles, Harry-O, Grafh, Domination, Maino, Newz, New Child... The Future

Thanks

Default Why I looked for the Freaky Tah album

There is a hidden track second to last on the Royal Flush Ghetto Millionare album I heard it & it was bangin' I went to find out who did the track & Royal Flush said in a autio interview that it was Freaky Tah & he was releaseing an album on Blunt Recordings called Another Brotha Stuck In Poverty & it would introduce alot of new artists.

I also know that Freaky Tah hung with the Supreme Team & was homies with Irv Gotti

I'd like to hear Jaz-O recordings that Irv produced. I know they did alot of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,092 Times in 2,322 Posts

Originally posted by zemben
    oh, too bad... I wish i could hear more songs produced by Lil' Rob, cuz he's the one who made Rule 336 what it is
    real talk
    lil rob...is one of my favourite producers

MPIREEEE

MIO Legend
    Thanks

Originally posted by k_kiss
    Originally posted by zemben
    real talk
    lil rob...is one of my favourite producers
    gotti is the best

Thanks

Default What if Murder INC would've released it

If Freaky Tah was alive there's a chance that Murder INC would've put it out. I wish Gotti would of fought for the rights instead of Kay Slay. Kay Slay released a mixtape with that E Money Baggs Fagit that Murder INC & Supreme killed to revenge Black Jus's murder.

MIO Legend
    Thanks

Default RE: What if Murder INC would've released it

gotti could sign to 7 aurelius how its second producer of the Inc.... ;)

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information