Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

Default Homosexuality: Fate or Choice?

If your just gonna post stupid shit in this thread than leave

i wanna really what intelligent people have to say

SOUND OFF!!

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc Murda_C2's Avatar
    Thanks

choice..( my opinion) u might want answers from real homos (tiago, belgo..,jd-dy..) I'm not jus sayin that, they r homos.
    holla

BlairH

Originally posted by Murda_C2
    choice..( my opinion) u might want answers from real homos (tiago, belgo..,jd-dy..) I'm not jus sayin that, they r homos.
    Calling people "homos" is not the way forward. As you probably know: I have a "beef" with homophobes.

I don't think people have any sort of choice in the matter. One of my friends is gay and he wishes he was straight. However I don't think anyone is "born" gay. I guess it's just how the environment interacts with different peoples psyche.

Mixtape Dropped 0n The Inc Murda_C2's Avatar
    Thanks

WTF?? Y is he stayin gay if he wishes he was straight?? If ur gay and u really wish u were straight then u would be come straight?? Like if a straight person wants to b gay then they will become gay??
    holla

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Originally posted by Murda_C2
    ah Murda, wer all homos when your around. Its like this aura around you that influences people to just piss you off
    white power!!

Recording Debut Album
    Thanks

I honestly believe that its something that has to do with a chemical imbalance in the brain or some kind of genetic disposition. If it was that easy to just become straight than there wouldnt be any gay people. And who would actually WANT to be gay? when in some places being gay is a deathwish. Choosing to be gay in Jamiaca or in the middle east is like choosing to be a Jew in Nazi Germany.

PLus it just goes against what is naturally sopposed to happen. It doesnt make sense for a man to be sexually attracted to a man because there is no end result, A child cant be made. So i definatlry think its left up to fate.

The Next Ja
    Thanks

i really doubt it genetic cus that wud mean there a gene for it n think wud know by now if there was 1

n i dont think monozygotic twins show 100% concordance so it cant be gentic but thought of a gay gene is jus wrong

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Murda its not as easy to be straight if youre gay as just coming on the internet and pretending to be a gangsta when youre actually a loser with no friends who gets bullied in school.

Estreetbully most of the girls you want to fuck is not because you want to have children in fact you probably wouldnt have sex with someone you didnt know if you didnt have a condom. We dont live in nature anymore, repopulating the earth isnt a huge concern for anybody, most people who have babies have them because they want to for their own reasons or they feel they have to bescause of society, not because of nature.

I dont think theres a gay gene or its a chemical imbalance like there is too make you tall or have a certain disease. I have no idea why people are gay, I have no idea why some people like chicks with red hair, they just do. Im not gonna disriminate against them. Its not unnatural since we donmt live in nature, , anymore we live in social surroundings if we were really concerned with nature black people would only live in Africa, there would be no Jews in Israel and we wouldnt be eating foreign fruits. we live in a world where we have time and energy to do what we want in life.

Being homophobic is exactly the same thing as being racist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mixtape King
    Thanks

Ye beautiful

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Originally posted by D. Groenland
    Ye beautiful
    What?
    white power!!

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information