+ Post New Thread

Thread: Update - Ben

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Update - Ben

Okay, I have been busy lately and I just want to accomplish certain objectives. Instead of just leaving for a while, I decided to tell you guys. I know "Blood In My Eye" is releasing today, (which I will buy in 2 hours) and I will miss the first conversations, but I am taking a break from the forum for a while so I can get some shit together. One, I just hooked up with a girlfriend, Nicole, and I like her so much. But that doesn't have an effect. (just to let you guys know) But, on November 15 I will have a huge update to my site, groups.msn.com/murderersx3 , and I will come back to the forum. I will have a lot of information about Ja Rule and feelings and just all kinds of things. I am just taking 10-11 days off, so don't get worried. This is my last message at the moment, I can't wait to buy "Blood In My Eye" and I can't wait to talk to you guys again! Please just be senistive and give a sense of reality why I am just taking a short break (although this is a big moment in Murder Inc right now)

Platinum Selling Artist Murder Inc 845's Avatar
    Thanks

Default RE: Update - Ben

Do what u gotta do homie.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

ok thanks for but this topic will now b found in gen disscusion instead of MIOnline cause it has nutin to do wit it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks

Okay, I am sorry Dermo. I will do it here next time. Well, I couldn't stand not being on here and I had to many threads to post on paper so I decided I would come on here. But the msn update won't be till the 15th still.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information