+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Farewell

Goodbye Everyone. Even though this isn't Murder Inc News, I decided to put this here. This is the last time I will be on this forum. I might come here a month from now, but beside something like that, I will no longer be on this forum. I have had a lot of fun talking with you guys, and if certain people still want to contact me, I my email is ladylove_sapphire@yahoo.com . I love all you people and I'm glad I was on here as much as I was.

It is 3:30 right now (for me) with in the next ten minutes I will email certain people. Please all members (especialy online) wait..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,190 Posts

B fuck that why u leavin email me and tell me. Im not movin this tread cause its important.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks

You sound really angry. I just don't feel like spending all my time here. (a lot said in PM i sent you) Anyway, I just don't fell like coming here. Maybe when Charli's album comes out I might get the Murder Inc music flowing in my blood again and I will come on here. I want my msn group to be more active.

Thanks

Damn, 2 bad u'r leaving. I tried to put u in my MSN list, but you haven't give me a .net passport email adress, so I can't put u in my MSN list...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Originally posted by btyjeski
    You sound really angry. I just don't feel like spending all my time here. (a lot said in PM i sent you) Anyway, I just don't fell like coming here. Maybe when Charli's album comes out I might get the Murder Inc music flowing in my blood again and I will come on here. I want my msn group to be more active.
    Yeh im angry but its also just d way i am and talk. But im goin offline now and when i come back on in a cuple of days well see talk to u B and email me or sumtim.

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks

Rolfsma, what is your msn group?? Again, my net passport is incmurderous@yahoo.com, but my email is ladylove_sapphire@yahoo.com.

Thanks

I meant, that I couldn't put you in my MSN Messenger list, bit now with the other email adress it did work :)

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

I don't get it I thought you said this was your favourite forum at one time. Well anyway hope you come back soon 8)

Platinum Selling Artist
    Thanks

Well, someone convinced me to stay! Guess I ain't leaving for a while after all. 8)

Thanks

Sorry B your 5mins of fame are up im movin the tread now cause its not MI news.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information