+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My pictures after volleyball today.

Thanks

Default My pictures after volleyball today.

Alright, well we had a game against Belton High School, and crap, they got whooped like a mothafu... Anyways, haha, I got bored and mah Nana wanted me to send her some pics cuz she lives in Tennessee or whatevah so I told her I'd email her some. Here's some pics Imma post on here though.
    And yes, mah walls are pink in mah room lmao, so don't give me shit about that either. :P

Keep ya negative comments to yourselfs pwease.

Thank yas. :P -Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Debut Single Released
    Thanks

Hey Ashley, nice pose in that last pic! and hey pink is an awesome colour!

Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Nice pics! That's a good idea. We should start a pics thread.

Thanks

Originally posted by Baby Phat
    Nice pics! That's a good idea. We should start a pics thread.

Thankz Murda and Baby.

Oooo I agree witcha, we do need a pics thread, cuz the other one has nothing to do with members on this site posting their pics, it's about uh.. crap.. forgot... But not the people usin the forum. We need a Post Your Real Life Pic thread. Would be kewl, maybe I'll mention it to Kain.. even though it takes him a while to answer back... :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default What The Fuck??

You should warn people before posting some scary shit like that!! Try something like this WARNING VIEW AT OWN RISK MAY CAUSE SERIOUS RETINAL DAMAGE!. You sayin you a gangsta but you a fat ugly computer nerd. Keep that shit outta here bitch!

Fuck, now I've lost my appetite.

Thanks
    Good Lookd 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Shut yo mouth

I didn't see anything asking your opinion, And What? If you've got a problem with Ashley then take it to the Battle Corner but you'll get ur ass kicked. I reckon she's pretty and, unlike you she at least has the guts to post her pics on here. If you ain't got anything nice to say then shut the fuck up!

Thanks

Default RE: What The Fuck??

Originally posted by And_What?
    You should warn people before posting some scary shit like that!! Try something like this WARNING VIEW AT OWN RISK MAY CAUSE SERIOUS RETINAL DAMAGE!. You sayin you a gangsta but you a fat ugly computer nerd. Keep that shit outta here bitch!

Fuck, now I've lost my appetite.

ROTFL! Omg You are an ignorant ass niggah aint ya? I aint nevah claimed to be gangsta stupid bitch, and heeeell no I ain't a computer nerd ya stupid fuck, look at you on the computer now bitch, interesting how you take the time to talk shit to me but I didn't see you post a pic muh fuckah so set ya records straight. And I'm happy with mahself, gotz much love from hella ppl I know, aint no one gots a problem with me so bitch take ya opinions elsewhere.. And post your pic ya faggit. Cuz I'd take you anytime, bitch ass. You really got tha nerve to talk shit, I dare you post a pic, and no I ain't ugly or fat, please do not mistake me for ya slutty ass excuse of a mother.

Cuz I aint runnin around like one of them anorexic chicks or people that think they really high class, don't mean it's nothin wrong with me, but I bet it's a hella lotta thingz wrong with you, pussy.

Respect me bitch. Only reason you lost ya appetite is from turnin ya monitor off and seeing ya lil ass reflect back atcha, what a sad sight aint it? Bitch.

And thanks Baby P, he just another hater that think's he really gonna break somebody.. He aint never heard the quote "Haters dont break me, they make me." lmao That stupid son of a...

-Ashley

Recording Debut Album ShadowsAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default RE: What The Fuck??

those are some nice pics ash. and dont trip on and_what. hes prolly a sad mothafucka. he aint worth the attention
    || 1 0 . 1 2 . 0 4 ||

dareo omotteru'n darou.....kanashi desu

Thanks

Cool pics! 8) I think we all should post some pics of ourselfs... I think it's cool to see who I'm talking to :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Alright, well we had a game against Belton High School, and crap, they got whooped like a mothafu... Anyways, haha, I got bored and mah Nana wanted me to send her some pics cuz she lives in Tennessee or whatevah so I told her I'd email her some. Here's some pics Imma post on here though.
    And yes, mah walls are pink in mah room lmao, so don't give me shit about that either. :P

Keep ya negative comments to yourselfs pwease.

Thank yas. :P -Ashley

cant see da pic.just da x part.
    MC

OFFicial LIL-LATINO MC PAGE!!

First Real Youngest Brown MC in the rap game In Hystory since age Ten.!

.DEMO-BORN IN DA GAME
    1.intro
    2.GUNS-FEat-K-KILLA
    3.LIL-LATINO MC
    4.DIAMONDS GAINST WOOD
    5.We dont play
    6.Nena

7.????????????????More coming SOON...........
    WAnna colabo for real,if your serious.halla at me

Is Murder 4 life!

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information