PDA

View Full Version : wtf you guys looking at

jview
12-10-2015, 07:28 AM
what is there to look at in this site , i see the forums and it says people viewing it but there is no new threads or anything. when are we gonna get an update on Ja he has to have some new music out or something, or maybe he forgot about us .

Dermo
12-13-2015, 10:28 AM
http://twitter.com/ruleyork everything goes through twitter these days

Vinnie
12-15-2015, 03:31 PM
http://twitter.com/ruleyork everything goes through twitter these days

yeah its a shame.. fuck sosial media lol... i loved when we had only forums :D there were good conversations here but nowadays its all about twitter etc... man i mis the "old" days... lol..

ALEXE
12-25-2015, 02:09 PM
yeah its a shame.. fuck sosial media lol... i loved when we had only forums :D there were good conversations here but nowadays its all about twitter etc... man i mis the "old" days... lol..

I can't disagree with you, man.
The days of forums were exceptional.
Just reminiscing of the good ol' freestyle tourneys inspires sighs the size of skies (huehuehue)

brandondizzle
01-29-2016, 11:46 PM
I had to log on just to say I miss you guys...we need to bring this place back...social media or not

David Daniel Davis
02-06-2016, 01:36 AM
Everybody bounced.

ALEXE
02-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Everybody bounced but we're still here, in one form or another ;)
Good lookin' out, Brandon, Dermo, triple-D

oh and I shoulda said "sighs the size of yo' momma's thighs" hahaha

Dermo
02-11-2016, 04:38 PM
this place was always quite unless Ja was doing something so the fact he went to jail for x amount of years + the rise of facebook/twitter/instagram people weren't going to stick around

besides I don't have the time that I used to have to post news updates on a daily basis what's needed is a new generation to come in and do what I used to do

Rolfsma
02-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Still here every once in a while!

Murda4Life
03-11-2016, 04:26 PM
hard to believe i signed up here 13 years ago wow was reading my old posts for old times sake