PDA

View Full Version : tired of waiting?

Vinnie
01-14-2015, 04:58 PM
Any1 else tired of waiting new music from Ja!!! This is bs i mean cool he is home and doin his thing enjoying family life and shit but wtf happend to him hes not making music anymore!!!! :D dont get me wrong like i said its cool hes doin what he wants but i really need new music from ja just because music and rap nowadays suck ass!!

even this forum is dead lol i want that old thing back!! but then again im kinda tired to listen all the old ja songs cause u know that we heard them like billion times so really new music pleaseee.. do u guys know if he has quit doin new music or whats up!!! all i see is 51 minds and mtv stuff from him.. and thats cool too but FOR FUCKS SAKES GIVE USS SOME MUSIC LOL :d :d sorry about this post. :( this thread sucks ass too but im bored.

Dermo
01-16-2015, 08:01 PM
sup Vinnie ?

yes your not the only one tired of waiting, basically what I think he is doing is getting the mtv show done which is just about his family and home life and then when thats finished production and its time to start promoting it he'll have time for recording and hopefully we might start hearing some stuff around then, he has said in a few interviews it will be late 2015 before a new album comes so we are just going to have to continue waiting sadly

Vinnie
01-17-2015, 04:54 AM
sup Vinnie ?

yes your not the only one tired of waiting, basically what I think he is doing is getting the mtv show done which is just about his family and home life and then when thats finished production and its time to start promoting it he'll have time for recording and hopefully we might start hearing some stuff around then, he has said in a few interviews it will be late 2015 before a new album comes so we are just going to have to continue waiting sadly

Dermo the boss!! im good just was really bored lol ! yeah i guess we just have to wait! im glad that you havent deleted this forum yet..!!!!!!! mio is cool place so lets just hope ja gives us something to talk about this year!! peaceee!!!

goldnugget86
01-18-2015, 07:37 PM
sup Vinnie ?

I heard him say in one of his latest interviews that he has 3 albums worth of music done and he is waiting to use his tv show as his vehicle for his new music so he has music recorded but has a plan for it so it gets to the masses, being as they recorded an xmas episode we are prob looking at toward the end of the year for his show to be on and u will most likely hear new music then.

theinc
02-10-2015, 09:07 PM
It's nothing new, Ja always makes his fan's wait .... for new music, when his performing his late too lol.

But anyway he said today via twitter: finishing Follow the rules > then in the studio for GLC (supposedly) > then shooting a new film?.

I just want to hear the full version of 'We run the city'.

Love how Rule recently purchased 2 BMW i8's @ around $170,000 each and people still say his broke.

Vinnie
02-12-2015, 11:48 AM
It's nothing new, Ja always makes his fan's wait .... for new music, when his performing his late too lol.

But anyway he said today via twitter: finishing Follow the rules > then in the studio for GLC (supposedly) > then shooting a new film?.

I just want to hear the full version of 'We run the city'.

Love how Rule recently purchased 2 BMW i8's @ around $170,000 each and people still say his broke.

lol true... but yeah i always wonder how he makes that kinda money even with no records out... and and what about harry o lol what is he doin like does he have 9to5 job :D or merc montana, these dudes on they instagram with money but where the hell does that money come from lol.. off topic.