PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a wav/flac lossless rip of The Mirror - willing to pay

jarulemirror
10-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Anyone got a physical copy that they can rip? I am willing to pay...wanted the album for a long time..

brandondizzle
10-22-2014, 09:54 AM
sort of a sore subject on this forum, but I will say this. If you find a copy to grab, let me know and hook me up too lol...I need one also

Vinnie
10-22-2014, 03:18 PM
sort of a sore subject on this forum, but I will say this. If you find a copy to grab, let me know and hook me up too lol...I need one also

this is totally offtopic but brandondizzle are you from japan? never noticed that.. thats cool!!

CHINK_SANTANA
10-24-2014, 04:19 AM
Anyone got a physical copy that they can rip? I am willing to pay...wanted the album for a long time..

What do you mean exactly? You looking for a hard copy or do you looking for the album on mp3?

brandondizzle
10-24-2014, 09:01 AM
man I need to change that...I'm not from japan, but I lived there for 3 years...lol, I posted some pictures years ago of me there because someone didn't believe...but I havn't been in japan for 4 years now.

Dermo
10-27-2014, 08:36 PM
What do you mean exactly? You looking for a hard copy or do you looking for the album on mp3?

he wants a rip from a physical copy in uncompressed format