PDA

View Full Version : About GLC

Vinnie
08-26-2014, 03:58 AM
This ain't news but it's slow news anyways in the forums so might as well post it here?

Soooo, GLC is coming but why do you think it takes so long Ja to make it? My guess is that He really wants rappers to join him on the album this time. He said he wants Jay z and Kanye be on the album so maybe he is trying to get them on the tracks and we know they are hard artists to get on the album... and i guess the album title genious loves company is because ja has lots of guests in this album... it's intresting to see what kind of album this is, or does ja really get jay z on the album.. have they been in touch since 2000?

rodger p
08-26-2014, 01:51 PM
A few big name collabs would be great,he needs to promote the album better aswel..i would like asap rocky Rihanna & nas on the album..he should be dropping a few mix tapes anyway keep us happy

Dermo
08-27-2014, 11:55 AM
the reason its taking so long is that he hasn't started recording it yet, he may be doing demo's in his studio at home but he hasn't publicly acknowledged that he has been in a studio, no enginer or producer has tweeted/instagramed that they are in the studio with him so I'm guessing he's currently just touring and doing behind the scenes work to get an income coming in

I'm guessing late this year/early next year he will start hitting the studio

theinc
08-31-2014, 07:35 AM
Kanye on GLC?, eh vomit. Personally I don't think Kanye would even reply to Ja if he asked, his so full of himself.

It seems Ja's just doing different things getting money while GLC remains on the back burner. Really wonder if his TV show will
see the light of day or will it get shelved.

I would like to see him take a page out of Ryan Leslie's book. That guy is the music + business in one, where is Ja is just the music.

GLC guests?, I would like Ryan Leslie, Fabolous, Christina Milian
GLC producers?, Cardiak, Rick Steel, Chink Santana (for old time sakes)

chronos
09-21-2014, 06:53 PM
thought glc was old news