PDA

View Full Version : NEW MUSIC :: 360 ft Ja Rule - Why Should I Care

Marcus13
07-09-2014, 08:21 PM
I have no clue where this came from and I have no clue who 360 is...but let us rejoice in new material from the Rule!!

http://2dopeboyz.com/2014/07/09/360-why-should-i-care-ja-rule/

rodger p
07-10-2014, 05:41 AM
rules verse is fire

ja needs to give us a mixtape real soon please

theinc
07-10-2014, 06:28 AM
His verse in 'She tried' was better, but this is still good. His still got it.
Would hope to see a few new tracks from him before years end. Wishful thinking maybe?.

Dermo
07-10-2014, 08:08 AM
this kid must have a fat wallet to buy a verse off Ja, never heard of him but this track has a kind of old school feel off it

nice to hear Ja again its been a long ass time since fresh out da pen, will reserve judgement on his verse until I'v given it a few more listens

might be awhile yet before we hear anything else from Ja judging by the hot97 interview

Vinnie
07-10-2014, 12:04 PM
this kid must have a fat wallet to buy a verse off Ja, never heard of him but this track has a kind of old school feel off it

nice to hear Ja again its been a long ass time since fresh out da pen, will reserve judgement on his verse until I'v given it a few more listens

might be awhile yet before we hear anything else from Ja judging by the hot97 interview

so do you think ja will charge a lot these days? I always wondered what ja's fee is like when he records a verse on somebodys song or do shows..

solja134
07-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Im actually digging 360's style. I respect him for bringing back good music into his material. I'll be checking out more of his songs.

As for Ja I doubt he charges a lot. He's been hiding too long so not to many people knows that he's back. Id say what helped him with this connection is because of the whole he beat up 50 cent statement and let's face it its a smart business move by him cause now everyone is talking about it. It's the main reason why majority of people (outside of here) know of or is interested in his book.

Dermo
07-10-2014, 06:00 PM
so do you think ja will charge a lot these days?

I seen a tweet a few months back some dude talking to Don Demarco and saying Ja quoted him a 5 figure sum for a verse and Demarco responded saying he reckons that price has gone up, so yes I do think Ja charges allot :D

Havok
07-19-2014, 08:35 PM
This has to be a pre-prison Rule verse. He shouts out RuleYork to start his verse, which leads me to believe this is from 2010/2011. Rule has always shouted out whatever label/group he was currently on, and considering he continues to spam my facebook feed with Maven Bullshit, I'd wager he wouldn't likely shout out Ruleyork these days. Still, I like the track and am certainly happy to have any new Rule music these days. Many thanks for the link.

Dermo
07-20-2014, 11:28 AM
This has to be a pre-prison Rule verse. He shouts out RuleYork to start his verse, which leads me to believe this is from 2010/2011. Rule has always shouted out whatever label/group he was currently on, and considering he continues to spam my facebook feed with Maven Bullshit, I'd wager he wouldn't likely shout out Ruleyork these days. Still, I like the track and am certainly happy to have any new Rule music these days. Many thanks for the link.

he still calls himself Ruleyork hence his twitter handle still being that, so the verse could well be new, I dont see how a pre jail verse would only materialise three years + since he went in

the facebook page your being spammed by is not his page his page jeffery ja rule atkins, the ja rule aka ruleyork page is not his but was set up by doe dolla who is selling all those maven hats and that is who is spamming you

goldnugget86
07-22-2014, 09:00 AM
he still calls himself Ruleyork hence his twitter handle still being that, so the verse could well be new, I dont see how a pre jail verse would only materialise three years + since he went in

the facebook page your being spammed by is not his page his page jeffery ja rule atkins, the ja rule aka ruleyork page is not his but was set up by doe dolla who is selling all those maven hats and that is who is spamming you

that's a new verse because I remember seeing that pic of them posted by ja on twitter several months ago