PDA

View Full Version : So Ja & 50 back dissin each others? smh

Vinnie
06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
Seen Ja's tweets today ? Why the hell they back on that route??? suckssssss

goldnugget86
06-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Seen Ja's tweets today ? Why the hell they back on that route??? suckssssss

when ja does that it just makes him look bad. especially when he said he was doen with that and obviously he isn't. disapointed in ja for that one.If he was gonna do it then he should of whipped his ass on the plane.

Dermo
06-02-2014, 12:28 PM
i was disappointed to see Ja respond to 50 he should of let him mouth off, its exactly what 50 wanted, people talking about him & Ja responding, hes releasing a new album on Tuesday so the more publicity he can get without working for it the better for him, but hey its easier for me to say I wasn't the one of the receiving end

Vinnie
06-02-2014, 04:01 PM
yeah very dissapointed about this1.... ja should have kept his mouth shut... and in fact he still performs songs like clap back etc so ja fucked up.. now more hate towards him coming... smh...

edit: and now he noticed his mistake and he is making a new statement lol

Ja Rule ‏@Ruleyork 12m
But it's really simple @50cent did a diss record at summer jam and I basically said get of my dick and grow up... What's all the fuss about?

:D well lets hope this doesent come and haunt ja... and now... ja should really make some new music!!!! Its been too long!!!! I would love to hear some new material from my idol!!

theinc
06-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm so disappointed in Ja for continuing on with this BS.

If I had twitter I would tell him to STFU, get back in the booth and start recording.

His got so much to look forward too, New book, TV show, + hopefully a new album.

Totally embarrassing continuing back and forth with this crap.

50 is one of those people that craves attention from anyone, Ja just feeds into it. Shameful really.

rodger p
06-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Fuck 50, ja needs to focus on his music,keep his fans happy

Murda4Life
06-03-2014, 05:28 PM
50 disrespected him at summerjam in front of ny what is he suppose to do just take it and not say a word ?

Murda4Life
06-04-2014, 02:52 AM
but that i respect the shooter not the nigga that got shot shit was pretty dumb but was funny as hell

gmoney13
06-04-2014, 03:07 PM
the only chance ja ever had of winning the beef and at least redeeming some respect is if he fought 50 when he saw him, yet he claimed they were "2 grown men" lol that had moved on

50 didn't say anything, ja looks like the one all excited about it

50 wins again

djmickeydee
06-04-2014, 03:30 PM
ja is stupid for this, if 50 really wanted 2 he coulda went in the booth and released a NEW diss track about ja, it was a old song, a old song, and my thing Is on the beginning was about ja, then they didn't really even say his name like that, they was all outta breath and shit, lol, I dunno, ja says what's all the fuss about, my dude your suppose to be makin so many moves this year, why even bother to stop and watch a 50 performance anyway??, and juss because you did you shoulda juss kept it at, "after all these years I'm still in a nigga head, thanks for the shout out fif", that's all you shoulda said, all that other access bullshit shoulda been dead, it didn't even need to go futher than that, that ONE response was good enough to let ppl kno, he mentioned my name first, and there's no need for me to respond back, but he went out and made 3 more comments to the same thing, and 50 hasn't even said anything back, come to think I think 50 deleted that shit from his twitter page, lol, I dunno man, ja should juss chill and do whateva it is that he doin, cause his career ain't getting no better, I mean I'm still a loyal fan, sum of the ppl on his twitter are loyal fans, but sum of them mothafuccas are there to irritate him, and he's showin a sign of weakness that 50 still touch his heart juss by mentioning his name on a old track *shm* ja took a "L" again, you kno what's funny, after ja dropped those 2 songs(FOTP & Errthang) I thought it was a sign for good things to come, once again he's stopped and hasn't released anything since

theinc
06-04-2014, 11:10 PM
50 disrespected him at summerjam in front of ny what is he suppose to do just take it and not say a word ?

Why not?, who cares. 50 was already copping heat for not being able to throw a ball.
I dunno, I thought Ja was beyond all that bs.

goldnugget86
06-05-2014, 12:22 AM
why not?, who cares. 50 was already copping heat for not being able to throw a ball.
I dunno, i thought ja was beyond all that bs.

well i think after saw seen the g unit reunion it lit a fire under him to outdue him. In my opinion i think thats why he is now showing up at the jlo concert to get her on a track. She already stated she would like to work with murder inc again

theinc
06-05-2014, 08:15 AM
well i think after saw seen the g unit reunion it lit a fire under him to outdue him. In my opinion i think thats why he is now showing up at the jlo concert to get her on a track. She already stated she would like to work with murder inc again

Yeah I think her & Ja are working on something behind closed doors, well at least hopefully.
lol @ g-unit reunion, they all bloody hate each other and talk shit about each other.
The only decent one is Lloyd Banks.

djmickeydee
06-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Yeah I think her & Ja are working on something behind closed doors, well at least hopefully.
lol @ g-unit reunion, they all bloody hate each other and talk shit about each other.
The only decent one is Lloyd Banks.

the only decent one is young buck, Lloyd is one dimensional with his flow, his career isn't goin nowhere, he can rhyme his ass off, but his flow makes you get tired of'em quickly

gmoney13
06-07-2014, 12:26 AM
guys, ja is done music wise.
its time to move on